zThe player's union must be very careful on how they handle appeals | Syracusefan.com

zThe player's union must be very careful on how they handle appeals

CaliCuse

All American
They can't be shown as favoring illega substances in players.The public has a line drawn in the sand and while the fans are fickle depending on who and when a thrill is bestowed for their team there are limits that once crossed may be difficult or even impossible to correct. I mis the game when its not around but when records that are broken because of PEDs I remain pissed. If some one hits a ball out of Yankee stadium which Mantle came close to doing twice the only juice he might have been on was from a bottle Jack or Dewers. I stand in total awe of that lat attempt. Its been recorded as one of baseball's alltime hardest hit ball. Mathematicians calculate the ball may have traveled 600'+ if not impeded by the facade.EhenI last was in the Stadium with my two kids we sat on the first base side and I remember visually gaging that ball and it was difficult even to imagine that occurrence much less than actually achieving it.:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom