zzzzzzzz has the season started yet? | Syracusefan.com

zzzzzzzz has the season started yet?

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
first couple weeks are a snoozefest when we're not in a preseason tournament. wake me up when we play a real team!

17ywehhbxod95gif.gif

This is a good season to get some warm-ups in before playing the better teams. Monmouth is likely to be an NCAAT team. They were much better than the other teams we played and it was our best defensive game. Coleman and Roberson are the only guys returning playing the same role. Lydon and Howard have much bigger roles this year and the rest of the rotation is all new. I am enjoying watching it come together.

I love catching the early games up at the dome. The concourses aren't jammed, the line for beer is short, and you can get tickets for cheap. The first half-dozen games of the year are great for introducing young kids to the dome.

I was impressed with the way they handled Monmouth. With Colgate, etc., it's nice to be able to relax and see how the players move and react without having to be on the edge of your seat and yelling at the refs for 39 minutes.

Well, I'm watching the games and certainly not snoozing, but I have commented on several threads that I am anxious to play a quality team.

it's nice to be able to relax and see how the players move and react without having to be on the edge of your seat and yelling at the refs for 39 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Oh, no, are you "that guy??"

But I'm with you about relaxing and being more intellectually involved, rather than experiencing the hot sweat in your armpits, and the cold sweat on your forehead, and the heart galloping in your chest, and the pit of dread in your stomach, and the horrific walk of shame back to your car.

I love catching the early games up at the dome. The concourses aren't jammed, the line for beer is short, and you can get tickets for cheap. The first half-dozen games of the year are great for introducing young kids to the dome.

I was impressed with the way they handled Monmouth. With Colgate, etc., it's nice to be able to relax and see how the players move and react without having to be on the edge of your seat and yelling at the refs for 39 minutes.
me too

Every second of every game is beautiful when you're a cuse football fan as well.

My first Dome game was 1985 vs. G'town on my 8th birthday. I got thrown in the deep end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom