Zzzzzzzzzz | Syracusefan.com

Zzzzzzzzzz

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
I normally don't complain about the schedule, but this is ridiculous. Rutgers will look like the '92 bulls conpared to this.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

I stopped watching 5 minutes into the game. I figured we were going to win anyway so i didn't need to subject myself to boredom.

And we're playing like dog crap. 32 points against this team is an embarrassment.

Per the PS they have been practicing twice a day since coming back from Christmas, hopefully they are just tired from beating the crap out of each other.

And we're playing like dog crap. 32 points against this team is an embarrassment.

I don't even blame them, this is a joke, I take nothing away from this game. If we were up 64-10 would u feel any different about this team? This is a scrimmage.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Enjoy the team the best you can. They're a poor free throwing shooting and outside shooting team. They miss more layups than any team I can remember. They work hard and will put together a nice game now and then. Very overrated team.

This is pretty ugly, however not as bad as VTech/Rutgers football last night.

This is why we scheduled Alcorn St after a week off instead of Detroit. Everyone chill the f*** out.

This is why we scheduled Alcorn St after a week off instead of Detroit. Everyone chill the f*** out.
I am not sure people need to "chill". This is clearly a poorly played game thus far. Pointing it out doesn't seem unwarranted.

All part of the gameplan. Practice. If we wanted to we could be killing this team out of the highpost.
But we want to practice low and midpost up perimeter driving and jumpshooting.

All part of the gameplan. Practice. If we wanted to we could be killing this team out of the highpost.
But we want to practice low and midpost up perimeter driving and jumpshooting.
sorry kid, we don't need prepubescent naivete at a time like this.

One thing to note is that this game is part of this preposterous "Gotham Classic" and so I don't think it was specifically scheduled. Though I don't know why SU ever agreed to be in this train wreck of an event unless they had no other option to get a pre-conference MSG game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom