‘The Coach’s Son’ | Syracusefan.com

‘The Coach’s Son’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see him recognize that Cattoon (cartoon) kid couldn’t possibly guard him and go straight at him, or shoot over him. Glad the vt coach took as long as he did before he recognized the same thing. That helped fuel the rest of his performance.

very disappointed to see joe struggling to get by the same kid.

Like last year he has improved during the season. He has slowed himself down a lot and it's made a huge difference.
His perimeter shot selection is a little shaky still, but he's been much better taking advantage of the threat his 3 point shooting gives him so he can drive and take shots on pull ups or lay ups. That's pretty critical to his development as a rounded scorer.

Also, Hughes goes left really well. He kills guys when they shade his right. I almost think he might be better driving left right now.

I was thinking at worst case scenario, we would be forced to play Howard and Girard for a solid 10 minutes together today for dribble pen. Then buddy knocked down 3 early shots inside the arc.

Last edited:
Where’s tbonezone? Love to hear his take on this? Or does he not come around and post when we win? That should tell us all we need to about his fandom

What, that he's psychic and knew we'd win? If that's the case, maybe I will consult him for gambling instead of the comedians in the prediction thread. ;)

Where’s tbonezone? Love to hear his take on this? Or does he not come around and post when we win? That should tell us all we need to about his fandom

Actually, it speaks louder about you in your attempt to get “likes” with that type of post. Bravo!

Why is it weak. The troll deserves to be called put

It’s always much more difficult to take the high road. ‘Calling out’ someone, not to mention in an unsolicited fashion as in this particular instance, speaks for itself IMO. I find it quite interesting after a great W on the road, that one would choose to spend any amount of attention/energy there. But, whatever floats one’s boat I guess.

It’s always much more difficult to take the high road. ‘Calling out’ someone, not to mention in an unsolicited fashion as in this particular instance, speaks for itself IMO. I find it quite interesting after a great W on the road, that one would choose to spend any amount of attention/energy there. But, whatever floats one’s boat I guess.

Especially after the start we had.

I don’t see the need to “take the high road” on a forum, the guy spots shiz daily. He can take some heat when we win and Buddy is a key factor in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom