“F Syracuse” | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

“F Syracuse”

"F Georgia Tech!!"
1725631369955.gif

This psychological warfare could work against us too.

We just need to take care of our own business and not worry about them.

Bulletin board material is up there with most improvement between games 1 and 2 on my things that are meaningless list. Lucky for us, we get it all out of the way in one fell swoop. (and incidentally, what is a fell swoop?).

Once the ball is kicked off, everything is out the window and you just have to play football.

I placed a boosted $1 bet on BC for fun the other night after FSU's horrible start. I fell out of my chair laughing when I made $7 off it. GT beat a non-existent FSU and a Georgia State school that got smoked by the likes of ODU, Appy State, Troy, and JMU last year. Fran's got a whole can of raid to shove up their stingers.

Trash program and trashy coach.
Nah. Let them do the trash talk. They have the better record until we stop them. GT is a quality academic institution (like most ACC schools). This week, as Fran would say, it's up to us to show who we are. As to the coach's remarks, his cliche-filled monotone might be a remedy for insomnia worldwide. But the most revealing tidbit was when his "captain" made a profane remark in front of the media and he just snickered and passed it off as funny. I could understand the lack of maturity from a player but from an ACC HC it was unbecoming. Apparently his confidence is oozing to the point of giddiness. Tomorrow we get a chance to wipe the smirk off his face.

Last edited:
Serious eye roll to you guys. Come on. Their coach was extremely complimentary of Fran, called this their biggest game so far and their biggest challenge. You’re reaching hard to be offended.
After reading your post I went back and listened to the whole thing and you’re right it’s not really all that bad what coach said …. BUT … listening to Fran on ESPN Radio he was NOT happy at all. Go listen to that interview and hear how salty Fran is.

Fran took what coach said as disrespectful which is all that matters. Is he genuinely offended or just finding motivation ? Don’t know, don’t care.

I love to see some extra juice added

I would LOVE our boys to make a statement this weekend. I work with two guys from GTech (one is my boss). I would love to have bragging rights. And, with all the GTech hype, I want our guys to look at this game as an opportunity to make a statement.
I find GT fans less obnoxious than NC State alumni.
I've worked for two NCS, and will never talk to either again.

Absolutely screw GT and their dumb asz excuse of a coach/team/school. Beat the absolute crap out of these dumb idiots and if that loser who said f cuse steps on the field he needs a fresh dose of CTE.
CTE is life altering for the worse, not really something to wish on others at all, let alone in the prime of their lives…

I placed a boosted $1 bet on BC for fun the other night after FSU's horrible start. I fell out of my chair laughing when I made $7 off it. GT beat a non-existent FSU and a Georgia State school that got smoked by the likes of ODU, Appy State, Troy, and JMU last year. Fran's got a whole can of raid to shove up their stingers.
BC is clearly a better team the Georgia Tech.

Lucky for us, we get it all out of the way in one fell swoop. (and incidentally, what is a fell swoop?).
This is one of the reasons I enjoy this board. Questions get asked and I have fun looking for the answers. Apparently it comes from Macbeth.

The phrase "one fell swoop" comes from Shakespeare's Macbeth, where he compares the murder of Macbeth's wife and children to a hawk swooping down on its prey. The word "fell" in the original context meant cruel or ruthless.

The word "fell" comes from the Old French word fel, which comes from the Middle Latin word fello, meaning "villain" or "traitor".

This is one of the reasons I enjoy this board. Questions get asked and I have fun looking for the answers. Apparently it comes from Macbeth.

The phrase "one fell swoop" comes from Shakespeare's Macbeth, where he compares the murder of Macbeth's wife and children to a hawk swooping down on its prey. The word "fell" in the original context meant cruel or ruthless.

The word "fell" comes from the Old French word fel, which comes from the Middle Latin word fello, meaning "villain" or "traitor".

Every day you don't learn something is a day wasted.

I'll forget this in a week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom