“Let’s leave early crowd” | Syracusefan.com

“Let’s leave early crowd”

Nahson

Your best friend
I’m going to assume you are either new here or you haven’t been paying attention but we are called cardiac Cuse for a reason. Usually that’s applied to our basketball team but until Shrader graduates, you are on notice. THE ENTIRE 3 rows behind me completely cleared out for the final drive… I’m spent, emotionally.

But even though I wrote this post to make you feel sad (and I hope you are sad) for leaving early. I also want to remind you that the 15 mins you save “beating traffic” is a slap in the face for the kids that bust their ass for this team and program. I sat through every quarter of Greg Robinson, least you can do is watch a good team play to the buzzer.

3-0 bring on Bama!

Edit: spelling I’m drunk

Last edited:
I’m going to assume you are either new here or you haven’t been paying attention but we are called cardiac Cuse for a reason. Usually that’s applied to our basketball team but until Shrader graduates, you are on notice. THE ENTIRE 3 rows behind me completely cleared out for the final drive… I’m spent, emotionally.

But even though I wrote this post to make you feel sad (and I hope you are sad) for leaving early. I also want you to remind you that the 15 mins you save “beating traffic” is a slap in the face for the kids that bust their ass for this team and program. I sat through every quarter of Greg Robinson, least you can do is watch a good team play to the buzzer.

3-0 bring on Bama!
I really never understood how people watch a great gae and then just get up and leave in the 3rd or 4th quarter. It's only our fans that do it too. When there are bigs games other fans stay until the end. Bizarre.

But even though I wrote this post to make you feel sad (and I hope you are sad) for leaving early. I also want you to remind you that the 15 mins you save “beating traffic” is a slap in the face for the kids that bust their ass for this team and program. I sat through every quarter of Greg Robinson, least you can do is watch a good team play to the buzzer.

3-0 bring on Bama!
Lol. I will never understand people who leave close games at the end. Makes zero sense on any level.

3-0 bring on Bama!
If I could like this 10x, I would give them all to this post.

I went to the North Carolina game in 2018 and by the time overtime started our whole group of about 12 guys could pretty much move wherever we wanted. It was the greatest game I had ever seen live

And all the fans that left early to make a half-hour jump on traffic missed the whole experience. It's absolutely not worth it at all

It must be so nice to have so much disposable income that you can spend all that money on tickets and take off at the end of the 3rd quarter. It's absolutely a study in psychology. No other place on the U.S. is like it

But this was an all-time classic win. And I don't want to keep raining on the parade. Go Cuse!

If I could like this 10x, I would give them all to this post.

I went to the North Carolina game in 2018 and by the time overtime started our whole group of about 12 guys could pretty much move wherever we wanted. It was the greatest game I had ever seen live

And all the fans that left early to make a half-hour jump on traffic missed the whole experience. It's absolutely not worth it at all

It must be so nice to have so much disposable income that you can spend all that money on tickets and take off at the end of the 3rd quarter. It's absolutely a study in psychology. No other place on the U.S. is like it

But this was an all-time classic win. And I don't want to keep raining on the parade. Go Cuse!
Can’t even blame it on the lack of success of the football program the last 2 decades….because they do it for hoop games too.

It’s almost like as some as a few bolt, a bunch of others follow. Weirdos.

3-0 bring on Bama!
I remember an early season magnificent comeback maybe 8-12 years ago against Wake Forest that way too many missed because they left early. i went from shaking my head to chiding a few to pleading with some to stay to just thinking that you fools are missing something great here. Guess it never changes, there will always be some like that, and it is disrespectful to those young men busting their a$$e$ for the entire game.

But even though I wrote this post to make you feel sad (and I hope you are sad) for leaving early. I also want to remind you that the 15 mins you save “beating traffic” is a slap in the face for the kids that bust their ass for this team and program. I sat through every quarter of Greg Robinson, least you can do is watch a good team play to the buzzer.

3-0 bring on Bama!

Edit: spelling I’m drunk
I will rarely complain (and won’t today) about anyone who goes to the game. Bravo to the 35,943ish that did.

I never understand why others care when others leave a game? lol

Doesn't effect my enjoyment of the game if other people leave. I know college football games are very long, lots of stoppages. (Why they just moved the national title game start time in January up 1 hour, cause the games are too damn long).

If people want to leave, their loss. But I will not judge nor do I care. Not sure why others care either. To each their own.

I never understand why others care when others leave a game? lol

Doesn't effect my enjoyment of the game if other people leave. I know college football games are very long, lots of stoppages. (Why they just moved the national title game start time in January up 1 hour, cause the games are too damn long).

If people want to leave, their loss. But I will not judge nor do I care. Not sure why others care either. To each their own.
It actually affects many because in order to get out at the Dome, others need to move out of the way to let them out. Not to mention they’re blocking people’s views as they walk up the aisles.

It’s annoying and distracting.

It actually affects many because in order to get out at the Dome, others need to move out of the way to let them out. Not to mention they’re blocking people’s views as they walk up the aisles.

It’s annoying and distracting.
I mean, people are entitled to leave anytime they want.

When your in a crowd of 35,000 or 40,000 people, not everyone is there for the same reason. Some people just want something to do for a couple hours, but not give up an entire day. The die-hards want to watch every moment of the game start to finish. People are gonna come and go, is what it is.

I mean, people are entitled to leave anytime they want.

When your in a crowd of 35,000 or 40,000 people, not everyone is there for the same reason. Some people just want something to do for a couple hours, but not give up an entire day. The die-hards want to watch every moment of the game start to finish. People are gonna come and go, is what it is.

Even if I was at something I didn’t care at all about, I’d feel like a complete jerk if I was climbing in front of people and walking in front of them as they tried to enjoy the end of something they were really into.(game, play, movie, etc.)

But you’re right, most people don’t give a crap about being rude or bothering anyone else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom