1/13/14 @ Boston College | Syracusefan.com

1/13/14 @ Boston College

Pat Kelly

2nd String
That'll be the closest ACC trip for SU, and it's nice to see a local rival again. I'm a current SU student who lives in the Boston area--been to Conte Forum many times, that game is the same day as the first day of classes, but we'll see if I can head back to CNY a day late. How many are planning to be at Chestnut Hill?

That'll be the closest ACC trip for SU, and it's nice to see a local rival again. I'm a current SU student who lives in the Boston area--been to Conte Forum many times, that game is the same day as the first day of classes, but we'll see if I can head back to CNY a day late. How many are planning to be at Chestnut Hill?
Tough to make that on a Monday? Is that MLK weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

I will be there with Orange on.

BC actually has a rising young squad. Olivier Hanlan won ACC rookie of the year and put up 41 against Wake Forest in the first round of the ACC tournament. Ryan Anderson was their leading scorer as a sophomore--good young squad--Donahue has done a good job bringing in talent since he became HC.

anyone know when tickets for this go on sale?

anyone know when tickets for this go on sale?

In a couple weeks. I think the 18th for some reason. SUathletics.com has the info.

I spent 3 years at BC after SU and that arena will have more SU fans than BC fans unless BC is doing unbelievable well. BC hockey is the biggest sport on campus and while BC basketball has young talent I would expect SU to beat them twice. This game is on Big Monday ESPNU at 9pm which sucks for us East Coasters, but I am sure Western alums won't mind.

if that was a saturday game id be there, but monday nite? not gonna happen.

I think BC is going to be a pretty good team this year. They were starting to come on late in the season with a really young team. They're going to upset a few teams this year and fight for a tourney bid, let's just hope we aren't a victim.

looks like BC is making you buy package deals to see Duke or Syracuse, and I could be wrong but looks like you have to buy 5 games

looks like BC is making you buy package deals to see Duke or Syracuse, and I could be wrong but looks like you have to buy 5 games

9 pm game on a Monday night. Good luck.

Right now the same thing with combo tickets at Wake Forest. Don't know if there will be decent singles left.
I hope AirForceOrange can come through for us at Florida State.

This is what small time programs do.

What do you mean? I live in Boston

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Hey, no problem for you. I live in Connecticut. No can do.

This is what small time programs do.
I know, but 5 games? Providence would do 3 and that was reasonable, plus the last few years you could basically pick any of the other games for the two. BC is making you pick two games and two "good" games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom