10 More Scheduled Games in 2020-21... | Syracusefan.com

10 More Scheduled Games in 2020-21...

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
We can debate about the program's trajectory and Boeheim's current aptitude.

But we have 10 scheduled games. 5 home, 5 away. We are currently NET 51. Not in the field of 64.

vs. NC State - NET 84
vs. Louisville - NET 46
at Clemson - NET 60
at NC State - NET 84
vs. Boston College - NET 130
at Louisville - NET 46
vs. Notre Dame - NET 80
at Duke - NET 62
at Georgia Tech - NET 55
vs. North Carolina - NET 47

Probably need to go 7-3 with this schedule to get into the tournament as an at-large. None of the 3 losses can be to NC State or BC, and probably not to ND either. That would give us three wins against L'Ville/Clemson/Duke/UNC/GT.

A lot will fluctuate I think based on the abbreviated schedules and the pauses that will undoubtedly occur. But I think 16-8 plus one win in the ACC Tournament -- which would get us to 17-9 -- might be enough. But who the heck knows this year.

We can debate about the program's trajectory and Boeheim's current aptitude.

But we have 10 scheduled games. 5 home, 5 away. We are currently NET 51. Not in the field of 64.

vs. NC State - NET 84
vs. Louisville - NET 46
at Clemson - NET 60
at NC State - NET 84
vs. Boston College - NET 130
at Louisville - NET 46
vs. Notre Dame - NET 80
at Duke - NET 62
at Georgia Tech - NET 55
vs. North Carolina - NET 47

Probably need to go 7-3 with this schedule to get into the tournament as an at-large. None of the 3 losses can be to NC State or BC, and probably not to ND either. That would give us three wins against L'Ville/Clemson/Duke/UNC/GT.

A lot will fluctuate I think based on the abbreviated schedules and the pauses that will undoubtedly occur. But I think 16-8 plus one win in the ACC Tournament -- whichever would get us to 17-9 -- might be enough. But who the heck knows this year.
Those last three will be tough which means we practically need to sweep the rest.

its a moving target. Is MSU gonna get in. gonna be 8-6 after today, Beat Duke/Rutgers won 6 then 2-6.. probably lose to Iowa next. if the lose the 5 ranked games thats 8-10 and if they 3-2 in the others thats 11-12..

How far you gonna ride them? How deep do you go in the B10 after saying how great they are.. After the top 4 Wisc/Purd/Rutg/ind/Minn are just Ok on the days they play well. so 7 deep

the ACC. After Virg/VT/FSU who you gonna take.. UNC has talent. UL has looked bad several times. Duke is just avg.. GT/Pitt/Clem/SU all in that middle tier as well

B12. 4 deep.. Kansas is sleeping now OkST/TT so 7 deep

Pac 12 UCLA/USC then Oregon/Ariz/Col in the mix. Stanford eeh so 5 deep

Sec Ala/FL/LSU/Tenn then Mizz/Ark so solid 6

thats 20-22 in the mix for the 35 or so non auto bids so of the next 12 how many does the ACC get?

AAC might get 3 in
A10 might get 3-4-5
Big East 4-5 if that happens there are not many spots left..

Big win.. Can we get to 9-8 at worst and hope for 10-7.

really this year no game is un-winnable. Hopefully saving up for 2-3 good games from 3.. This team needs to make more than 8

we gonna make up our 3 missed games?
I don’t see why we can’t make up at least 1 of the games, maybe 2. We play UNC on Monday March 1 and the ACC tourney doesn’t start til Tuesday March 9. We could feasibly even squeeze in 2 games that week.

I don’t see why we can’t make up at least 1 of the games, maybe 2. We play UNC on Monday March 1 and the ACC tourney doesn’t start til Tuesday March 9. We could feasibly even squeeze in 2 games that week.

Wake, FSU, and Clemson all play Feb 27, and don't play again until March 5-6.

14 out of 15 ACC teams are playing on March 5-6. Right now we're the only team without a dance partner that weekend.

Anything is possible.

We could add a nonconference game in March 7th weekend.
We won’t but we could.

DePaul is going to the BET most likely if they have one.
We could play DePaul in NYC just spit balling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom