Richards
Cisco
Trill
Striz
Melifonwu
Szymt
(the list goes on)
CNbVExqUYAAEEzw.png

This was a pretty typical ranking (<20) in the 90s when I started watching. Although I firmly believe we ar top 15 material next year. Dino has made me believe WITH evidence

Holy stuff we're gonna finish the year ranked in the top 20. I started watching Syracuse football in the 2008 season. Just for reference.

I started in 2006 (right after I got applied). I never, ever, thought I would see us win 10 games. I mean intellectually I knew it was possible, but I just assumed I was being a homer.

I was at game. Can somebody tell me who was #96 on Cuse with no last name on jersey who played a lot of O-line tonight? I think he was in there because of some special formation. There is no #96 on roster. Please assist if you can.

I was at game. Can somebody tell me who was #96 on Cuse with no last name on jersey who played a lot of O-line tonight? I think he was in there because of some special formation. There is no #96 on roster. Please assist if you can.
Heckel.

Sam Heckel. Had to wear a different number to be an eligible receiver is what I believe the explanation was.

This was a pretty typical ranking (<20) in the 90s when I started watching. Although I firmly believe we ar top 15 material next year. Dino has made me believe WITH evidence

Actually that's better than the other kind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom