100 best tv sitcoms of all time | Syracusefan.com

100 best tv sitcoms of all time

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record
According to Rolling Stone

Happy to see Atlanta and Arrested Development rated so highly.

Personal favorites King of Queens and Martin are often overlooked(unless I missed them - these lists are tough to scroll through).

Seinfeld should be number 1.

Though I agree with the Curb write up : not as consistent as Seinfeld but at its peak it’s funnier.

Fresh Prince is insultingly low

It’s Always Sunny is my favorite but I can see why others don’t like it

If you’re going to include South Park it can’t be that low

But the list is meaningless anyways because no Two and a Half Men is crazy talk

Any such list which does not include the one season of Greg the Bunny really isn't much of a list.

Was the Honeymooners only on for one year? That’s amazing. There seemed to be endless episodes in reruns in the 80s.

Married With Children and Grace & Frankie are egregious omissions.

I don't feel you can have shows from HBO etc on the list (much like trying to pit The Sopranos against sitcoms) because they can get away with far more content wise than shows on networks like NBC, ABC, and CBS. Seinfeld is number one, far too many memorable episodes, quotable moments that span decades. I love Parks and Rec, but I don't think it was a top 10 show.

Don't know about that order, but I did learn that Elizabeth Taylor and James Earl Jones (among others) have voiced Maggie Simpson.

So that's something.

Good golly that is some over-the-top virtue-signaling with Louie and Cosby. Impossible to watch! Oh my! Where are my pearls to clutch!

I don't really mind where they have Simpsons and Seinfeld though I'd probably flip them and Friends is too high. Love Bojack at 20. Vincent Adultman FTW.