12 Monkeys Marathon | Syracusefan.com

12 Monkeys Marathon

watched season 1.. got confused by season 2.. of course i just watch Legion so confusion is not reason to give up on a show.

my DVR missed a few episodes of the last season and took me awhile to finally locate it since Hulu and Syfy pulled it, but i finally finished it

But dang that was a wild ride and I get why the ending was put up with some of the best of all time..

Cali would have been proud, a first rate time twisting adventure and ended really well for a show that was this complex.

my DVR missed a few episodes of the last season and took me awhile to finally locate it since Hulu and Syfy pulled it, but i finally finished it

But dang that was a wild ride and I get why the ending was put up with some of the best of all time..

Cali would have been proud, a first rate time twisting adventure and ended really well for a show that was this complex.

I enjoyed this show, and agree with you about the ending -- it is incredibly tough to take a time traveling plot with lots of moving parts and wrap it up as well as this one did.

I watched it initially when Cali posted that news about his kid's involvement. First season was enjoyable, second one was kind of meh. When they did the thing last year, posting 4 episodes per night over a weekend, I wasn't sure whether to continue watching, but the season 3 plot moved along briskly and was enjoyable.

This final season was terrific, and the primary actors are really top notch. The subject matter might not be for everyone, but as TV shows go [especially ones focused upon implausible sci fi oriented subject matter] -- it doesn't get much better than how satisfying that ending ended up being. ESPECIALLY because it ended kind of on an opposite note than a series like Lost, which didn't even attempt to wrap up the dozens of unexplained loose ends -- this finale accomplished that, and was still compelling. Hats off to Cali's kid.

I felt the same yr 2 was a step back but they really did a solid job of finishing it up. Some serious thought on how to get to the end must have done.

one of the disappointing things about IMDB getting rid of the forums was the ease of discussion shows and episodes and a show like this had some serious plot points that needed discussing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom