12 more games to go in the regular season... | Syracusefan.com

12 more games to go in the regular season...

RF2044

Living Legend
...6 home games, 6 road games.

We've been a pretty good road team since 2010. We're certainly going to be put to the test, but we control our own destiny.

Can't afford to stub our toe against WF. They've won 13 in a row at home, but we play great on the road. Something has to give. Need to be ready and not looking ahead to Duke.

Last edited:
RF2044 said:
...6 home games, 6 road games. We've been a pretty good road team since 2010. We're certainly going to be put to the test, but we control our own destiny. Can't afford to stub our toe against WF.

Absolutely cant. Need to take care of business for sure on wednesday.

Wake sets up as a classic trap game but being on the road may give us some needed focus. I'm sure JB will be talking up their undefeated record at home.

Wake sets up as a classic trap game but being on the road may give us some needed focus. I'm sure JB will be talking up their undefeated record at home.
Past teams would worry me for trap games like Wednesday. This year's team doesn't.

Past teams would worry me for trap games like Wednesday. This year's team doesn't.

I didn't say I was worried, just that it's set up as a trap.

Seems like we think every game before a big home game is a trap game. For the rest of the season, every game other than Pitt and Duke are trap games...We need to just take them one game at a time and focus on the task at hand. My very strong suspicion is that CJ won't let anyone look ahead...

...6 home games, 6 road games.

We've been a pretty good road team since 2010. We're certainly going to be put to the test, but we control our own destiny.

Can't afford to stub our toe against WF. They've won 13 in a row at home, but we play great on the road. Something has to give. Need to be ready and not looking ahead to Duke.
Tested for sure ... the remaining road games include Pitt, Duke and Virginia (except for one early loss, they've only lost one honme game -- to Wisc.). I think Wake lost to KU and UT at home, though.

gallery_42_2_527430.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom