$125 Season Tickets | Syracusefan.com

$125 Season Tickets

BVille44

All Conference
The end zones were filled thanks to the new $125 season tickets. To get more fans in the building should SU expand the $125 season tickets to the corners in all three levels? I thought the attendance last night was an embarrassment for Coach Babers first game. Imagine if they did not give away free tickets to the students.

The end zones were filled thanks to the new $125 season tickets. To get more fans in the building should SU expand the $125 season tickets to the corners in all three levels? I thought the attendance last night was an embarrassment for Coach Babers first game. Imagine if they did not give away free tickets to the students.
Hopefully the buzz and getting into the Fall season will help.

We've seriously sucked for the past 10 years. That doesn't just go away because we hired a guy that only football fans know.

I've actually been surprised with how many fans down south know who Dino is and are impressed with our hire...but that's not the typical fan in Syracuse or New York for that matter.

Louisville is huge on so many levels. If somehow we won, this thing will blow up. I actually think we underestimate our brand name and if we ever produced anything on the field, the media and CFB will take notice.

People are still going to the Fair, and it's a holiday weekend. I expect a better turnout for Louisville.

1) It's a holiday weekend with a major concert and the Fair going on. Plus, it was Colgate
2) Dino unfortunately is going to pay for the sins of those before him. The Syracuse football brand is at an all time low and to expect the "casual fan" to pay money to watch his team on blind faith is unrealistic. Once we start to win more the people will come. The crowd for Louisville will be good.

They should expand it to the whole place

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom