13 books to read before they become movies in 2017 | Syracusefan.com

13 books to read before they become movies in 2017

I don't think I've read 13 books since graduating from college.
I read at least one book a week. Closer to two. You don't know what you are missing.

I read at least one book a week. Closer to two. You don't know what you are missing.

That's really impressive. I read one a month for several years and thought I was doing pretty good.

That's really impressive. I read one a month for several years and thought I was doing pretty good.
I love reading almost as much as I love Syracuse basketball if that gives you any idea.

If you count textbooks and student papers, I read on a daily basis!
Read for enjoyment as well. It might be too tough to do while in college however.

Read for enjoyment as well. It might be too tough to do while in college however.

Been out for awhile. I like biographies, but with work and the kids my best bet is during the summer. Although, with spring break next week, maybe I'll try and read a bit more of Boeheim's book that I started last year.

really try to read 3-4 books a week, but its tough with so many tv shows and movies to watch.

Same. Probably 1 per week. I travel a lot between sept and march, so I read even more. I love it. I get lost in books

Been out for awhile. I like biographies, but with work and the kids my best bet is during the summer. Although, with spring break next week, maybe I'll try and read a bit more of Boeheim's book that I started last year.
Its a quick read. I read it one night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom