$13 Tickets For Western Michigan | Syracusefan.com

$13 Tickets For Western Michigan

It's going to be very, very difficult to sell the games I can't attend from my season ticket package. Next season, I may just pay whatever market rate is for an "in demand" game.

ESPN says $4
SU tix.PNG

I might go and visit a company I work with on Friday. (Good) hotels are still very expensive for Friday night though and its weird being in the Dome unable to act like your at the Dome and sink Dome foam (doing a half marathon Sunday) I did it for that weird Lville OT game where Roberson screwed us. Would love to be at this one I'll decide Wednesday and set up the meeting.

thats why i feel good about the seasons I have, It doesnt bother me at all to miss a game and not sell a ticket, its just support for the team. The next 2 weeks will tell alot about who bought tickets just to see Clemson and thought they could just sell the rest.

thats why i feel good about the seasons I have, It doesnt bother me at all to miss a game and not sell a ticket, its just support for the team. The next 2 weeks will tell alot about who bought tickets just to see Clemson and thought they could just sell the rest.

I'm not from the region. I purchased seasons before the school unveiled the three pack. Plus, the donation fee added on helps the program, so it was a plus.

I too don't sweat missing a game and try to give the ticket away if possible. Still supporting the program, and sadly sometimes life prevents attending.

I sold 4 of my tickets to the game for like 8 bucks a piece net fees on stubhub. Someone is getting a very cheap form of entertainment. Is there a place we recommend to give the tickets away to? i'm happy to donate them as well if we have someone who i can transfer them to. I'm in 336 so not the best seats in the house

I sold 4 of my tickets to the game for like 8 bucks a piece net fees on stubhub. Someone is getting a very cheap form of entertainment. Is there a place we recommend to give the tickets away to? i'm happy to donate them as well if we have someone who i can transfer them to. I'm in 336 so not the best seats in the house
In years past I've just made a post here and someone typically scoops up free tickets.

I've donated tickets for games I wasn't attending to Big Brothers Big Sisters for years. It's worth contacting them to see if they would take them, and how they'd handle e-tickets.

I was very happy to have sold the games I cant attend to people who will definitely go, and before Maryland