18th in Coaches / 18th in AP | Syracusefan.com

18th in Coaches / 18th in AP

In a serious discussion about finances with the wife... difference of opinion about if my going to watch shy play in a bowl or Christmas for the 9 kids is more important... what can I say the woman’s priorities are a mess

In a serious discussion about finances with the wife... difference of opinion about if my going to watch shy play in a bowl or Christmas for the 9 kids is more important... what can I say the woman’s priorities are a mess

9, JFC

my definition of a sadist is someone who won't hit a masochist

you, my friend, are a masochist LOL

Hmm she sounds way too sensible ;)
I'll contribute $50 to your trip. You deserve to see your son play.

Maybe suggest she gets to shop in Orlando for Christmas stuff? You guys can bunk with Shy...

I don't like it. If we lost our bowl game, we might be in danger of falling out of the final poll. If we were No. 15 now, there is a better cushion.
Depends on the match up.

Unless we completely wet the bed in the bowl, I think we end the season in the Top 25 and start next season in the Top 25.

Unfortunately but I bet not being competitive against ND has hurt. Again, for right or wrong. You look at the rest of what we’ve done this year and we should probably be 1-2 spots higher without wearing orange sunglasses.

Unfortunately but I bet not being competitive against ND has hurt. Again, for right or wrong. You look at the rest of what we’ve done this year and we should probably be 1-2 spots higher without wearing orange sunglasses.
Yup. Got dropped too far for the ND loss. Then nobody ahead of us really lost so it is what it is.

We should be 15/16 range.

Money should be provided for parents to travel to see their kids play, at least for bowl games and NCAA tournament games. This isn’t right,

They do provide 2500 to playoff families. I’d be ok with them changing the rule Monday to do that for bowl families also

I thought they had instituted some rule like that but forgot it was just for the playoff games. Agree - do it for all the games.

How great is this. I would add that I think we are ranked a little low if you look at who we lost to and how competitive we were Clemson and @Pitt. Then again I’m not going to get overly worked up over 2-4 sports in the top 25 end of season rankings. Definitely a season to remember .

I just don’t understand how Texas is deserving of 9 spots higher than us and a top 10 rank. It’s almost ridiculous

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom