2-1 SU mid first vs Canisius | Syracusefan.com

2-1 SU mid first vs Canisius

5-1 SU, Syracuse starting to pass it around instead of 1 on 1 moves, Barber and Ward with goals. Su is 2-6 at the X Conroy finally won one but man that stance is so akward, he is constantly a step slow. NO idea why we dont try the other new kid.

6-1 Maltz on the doorstep, ridiculous quick stick. still not great at the X but Daddio but we have three out of 8 I believe. Grimm playing short stick D.

8-1 SU goals by Rice and Barber, Canisius D really struggling. Faceoffs much better this quarter only 2 of 4 but shoudl have been 3 of 4, Ianzito couldnt scoop.

11-1 Kevin Rice, nice move from behind the cage. 10th goal was Donahue just abused his defender. SU has won consecutive faceoffs.

12-1 SU, Dejoe with a crank from about 12-15 yards out, ridiculous speed gotta be in the upper 80's
Halftime at the Dome, SU cruising.​

15-2 SU, Maltz has 4 goals, SU has zero saves on D because Canisius cant get a shot off. 16-2 SU Dejoe.

SU has taken three straight stall turnovers purposely to run clock, pretty embarrasing for Canisius.​

4 goals for Maltz and 6 pts for Rice I believe 3 goals and 3 assists

Heads up: Kyle said on the radio to expect to see a funky uniform at Princeton. :eek:

Would not be suprised to see a Platinum style uniform from SU. Liverpool's Cascade just released matte gray helmets that would look cool with orange chromed masks and orange stickers. Or it will just be the regular old throwbacks we have seen the last couple of years.

We've only worn the throwbacks at home (since they're white).

Could be platinum. Could be all blue (like we wore at Cornell last year).

Saw the helmet today, I like it but have a feeling many will not. Going to see a color combo not yet seen on SU lax.

The one I saw had no volt on it. See my post from a couple of days ago. My assumption was correct. 1+1=2

Embrace the horror?

vapor_main.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom