2-game package for Lou and ND | Syracusefan.com

2-game package for Lou and ND

FrancoPizza

2018 Iggy Leading Minutes Per Game Winner
If you already bought tix for Lou and wanted to re-up to get the ND 2-game deal now... is the box office flexible and willing to help out?

On a side note, I think it's telling how weak demand is if they've moved from a ND 3-game package to a 2-game package.

upperdeck

Living Legend
I would think some of this is location based selling. More tickets better seats in their minds. I also think they know there are people only wanting to see 1-2-3- games so a package for each.

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member
Demand for the ND game won’t be known until they go on sale to the general public.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
If you already bought tix for Lou and wanted to re-up to get the ND 2-game deal now... is the box office flexible and willing to help out?

On a side note, I think it's telling how weak demand is if they've moved from a ND 3-game package to a 2-game package.

Unfortunately I believe your right, it's a flashing red light that sales are not great.

David332

All Conference
I don’t know why people who want only a couple games don’t just buy ST this season and then just sell the rest on stubhub, the ND game alone pays for itself if you get $99 or $125 seats.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
I don’t know why people who want only a couple games don’t just buy ST this season and then just sell the rest on stubhub, the ND game alone pays for itself if you get $99 or $125 seats.

Well that could be for a few reasons.
1. The $99 seats are in the top sections. Not a bad seat up there really but some people don't want to be that far up.
2. Trying to re-sell the $99 and $125 tickets will be difficult for most people. Attendance is unlikely to be great unless the team wins early and gets some buzz going so people looking for tickets will be able to get much better seats via the ticket platforms for not much more then what the people with $99 and $125 season tickets will likely be trying to offload them for. At this point with attendance likely to be an issue all year people can simply wait until the week of whatever game they want to attend or the day off and get tickets for rock bottom prices.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
AD pulling out all the stops to try and have a good week 1 crowd to start things off.

Maybe, but its unlikely SU would include ND if they were simply trying to pack the Dome for game 1. It is a smart move though as casual fans will be intrigued to see how the team looks to start the year and you can get ND on the back end so it's a smart move.

cusefan88

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcpts 1st 5/Tackles 11 Games
Maybe, but its unlikely SU would include ND if they were simply trying to pack the Dome for game 1. It is a smart move though as casual fans will be intrigued to see how the team looks to start the year and you can get ND on the back end so it's a smart move.

Completely agree. It's a good package and people in CNY etc don't realize what a good deal Cuse football Tix are.

JRHEETER

All American
Great package idea

Shows ticket sales are slow for Louisville game…

The team and the athletic department want a rocking awesome environment for game 1 against Louisville. When the dome is used properly and full it is a HUGE advantage for this team.

If you don’t have tickets for week 1 and you’re on this board, buy tickets. Get in the dome. Be there, be loud.

LET’S GO ORANGE!!

DuxburyO

Walk On
Can someone share the link to this offer? I do not see it on Cuse.com

David332

All Conference
I’m surprised tickets are slow for Louisville, anyone with an ounce of orange in them should be hungry for some payback after last year. SU should just give a lot of tickets away to the students, at least fill up that big new student section.

UnknownOrange

All American
Would assume it means attendance for Louisville is troubling more than anything

Game 1 is always tough. Typically it's against a sheeeeet opponent, you battle labor day weekend, people away at camps, right before schools start, last few good summer weekends, etc.

There will be a good amount of people + the freshman/student crowd should be solid (at least 1H), but it's a very important game for so many reasons. Need this one

David332

All Conference
Game 1 is always tough. Typically it's against a sheeeeet opponent, you battle labor day weekend, people away at camps, right before schools start, last few good summer weekends, etc.

There will be a good amount of people + the freshman/student crowd should be solid (at least 1H), but it's a very important game for so many reasons. Need this one
We win our opener our path becomes clearer, I could see us going 4-1 our first five.

All4SU

Still Living Legend
I’m surprised tickets are slow for Louisville, anyone with an ounce of orange in them should be hungry for some payback after last year. SU should just give a lot of tickets away to the students, at least fill up that big new student section.
SU fans have always been the sort to assume if you get beat badly one year, you will get beat badly the next. You need look no further than SU v Nebraska 1983 (Nebraska 63 SU 7); 1984 (SU 17 Nebraska 9). No SU fans expected to win that 1984 game. None.

rrlbees

Staff member
Former rep

Yes they will be flexible
Yes this means they're pulling out all stops
No this does not mean the attendance for ND is troubling

Yep. ND tix haven’t even gone on sale yet except as a package. Not sure why people don’t get that.

David332

All Conference
4D1B292E-D220-4F64-ABA4-DE1C5DE24165.png

rrlbees

Staff member
They have gone on sale for season ticket holders

Correct. But they’re still not on sale to the general public which will drive sales. And most STH didn’t buy extras.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob_Loblaw

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom