2012 Commits to date

PhatOrange

Living Legend
5/15/12
Tyler Provo
Delray Beach, FL (Heritage)
TE
6’2 - 235
(O) Louisville, Boston College, Minnesota, Purdue, South Florida, Central Florida, FIU

5/16/12
Wayne Williams
Brooklyn, NY (Lincoln/ASA CC)
DT
6’6 - 340
(O) Texas A&M, Rutgers, Temple, Maryland, UConn

5/20/12
Austin Wilson
Enola, PA (East Pennsboro)
QB
6’3 – 205
(O) Eastern Michigan

5/30/12
Zach Allen
Temple, TX (Temple)
QB
6’3 - 185
(O) Minnesota, North Carolina, New Mexico, Eastern Illinois

6/6/12
Marquis Hodge
Miami, FL (Central)
LB
6’0 - 215
(O) West Virginia, Minnesota, Cincinnati, Marshall, FIU, Western Kentucky

6/10/12
Devan Carter
Rochester, NY (Brighton)
6’2 – 220
(O)

6/14/12
Isaiah Johnson
Elkton, MD (Eastern Christian)
DT
6’4 – 275
(O) Wake Forest, Temple, Hawaii

Sources for offers are the two recruiting sites, newspaper articles and interviews.

*Bolded offers = 2012 BCS school

Our recruiting is continuously getting better. Getting guys with other BCS offers this early is big.

Also, Carter seems like he'd be a bigger deal if he came out of a football factory. I'm actually really excited about him after reading the observations and insights of many on this board.

Our recruiting is continuously getting better. Getting guys with other BCS offers this early is big.

Also, Carter seems like he'd be a bigger deal if he came out of a football factory. I'm actually really excited about him after reading the observations and insights of many on this board.

We haven't had a LB coming here at that height and weight that can flat out run out of HS in a long time.

We haven't had a LB coming here at that height and weight that can flat out run out of HS in a long time.

Agreed and he's the recruit I'm probably most excited about - no disrespect to the others.

And obviously Wayne is a beast. He's not just an overweight load like Tiller. He carries his weight well and for his size it's almost shocking how light and nimble he is on his feet.

Thanks Phat. What happened to Davis:) Sorry couldnt help myself. I still believe that what i heard was correct that he was a B plan in the event Edwards didnt commit.

Great start to the class. We need to prove it on the field this fall though and get to a bowl game, as I am sure a couple of these guys are going to blow up this year and the decommit rumors will start.