2013 Bracketology out FWIW | Syracusefan.com

2013 Bracketology out FWIW

Is this seriously lunardis only job? Hilarious if it is but kudos to him.

Is this seriously lunardis only job? Hilarious if it is but kudos to him.
I actually think he teaches a class on bracketology too. Its crazy that something like this could be spun into such a career. :noidea:

Lunardi's day job is working in the office of marketing and communications at St. Joseph's. And allow me to be the first to say...

Cakewalk to the Final Four!

This, or anything like it, would be a dream job for someone like me(and many others) to have. It's supply and demand, and many(not all) of us on here would be hypocritical if we were to judge those creating the demand. It's our slightly more high brow form of entertainment.

As highly as I praise the idea of having a job like this, I wonder if I would ever get bored being Hugh Hefner, and doubt he cares what people think of him, or Lunardi for that matter. I'm a bit self conscious so I'd like to find some work I could become wealthy at and feel good enough about it to not be affected by it. Yes, perverted humor combined with deep self-reflection that is loosely related to basketball...and I haven't even gotten around to drinking yet.

We complain about teachers having 3 months vaction. Lunardi makes this mock bracket then chills until December

We would WALK to the championship game with this road..(sorry, someone had to say it)

$20 says three of those #1 seeds aren't #1 seeds next March

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom