2013 Chick-Fil-Bowl pics | Syracusefan.com

2013 Chick-Fil-Bowl pics

The article is acting like JB is a bad golfer but isn't he really good? I'm sure JB is loving the ACC move now! Probably a lot more golf charity events in the future.

The article is acting like JB is a bad golfer but isn't he really good? I'm sure JB is loving the ACC move now! Probably a lot more golf charity events in the future.

I was working under the assumption that JB was really good, but they finished in last.

AlbanyCuse with this instant classic comment:

Love in the first picture SMFS is wearing a lanyard with his name on it, whereas Boeheim probably told some poor intern running the checkin table something like “I’m not wearing that… don’t be an idiot.”

I hit a drive over 400 yards one time ...... Of course it was while playing Golden Tee at a local bar ;)
I actually did hit one around 350 once. I pulled it left, it hit the road that ran along the hole, and bounced, and bounced, and bounced...all the way down until it got near the green, and then fell off into the grass greenside. I still don't think I got anything better than a par on that hole. Oddly enough I have had my longest (that one) and shortest drives ever on that same hole. The shortest drive (hit a tree by the tee and bounced straight backwards about 50 yards behind me. Let's face it, there is no safe place to stand when I'm teeing off.

I actually did hit one around 350 once. I pulled it left, it hit the road that ran along the hole, and bounced, and bounced, and bounced...all the way down until it got near the green, and then fell off into the grass greenside. I still don't think I got anything better than a par on that hole. Oddly enough I have had my longest (that one) and shortest drives ever on that same hole. The shortest drive (hit a tree by the tee and bounced straight backwards about 50 yards behind me. Let's face it, there is no safe place to stand when I'm teeing off.

My buddy did the same thing at what used to be midlakes in Skan. It was a par 5 and the ball went past the green. It was unreal.