2013 One Seeds | Syracusefan.com

2013 One Seeds

Vzorange

Walk On
You have to think a one seed comes out of the BE next year and if Jake is right and our H/H are G-town, CT & L'Ville that's 4 layup wins and interesting matchup issues for L'Ville against us. I look at our team next year and the potential for a one seed is very real - We split with L'Ville and it's very real.

If we are a one seed and play in NYC area in the regional's next year could a fun year.

Even if we are a 2 wouldn't we get 'podded' in the east?

Thoughts?

Sweet. I just hard coded 17-1 into my Big East projection worksheet.

<------------ THE LAST 3 LETTERS OF THIS GUY

You have to think a one seed comes out of the BE next year and if Jake is right and our H/H are G-town, CT & L'Ville that's 4 layup wins and interesting matchup issues for L'Ville against us. I look at our team next year and the potential for a one seed is very real - We split with L'Ville and it's very real.

If we are a one seed and play in NYC area in the regional's next year could a fun year.

Even if we are a 2 wouldn't we get 'podded' in the east?

Thoughts?
We have a good chance of being seeded in the East again.

Here are the sites for the 2013 tournament:

Second/Third Rounds: Mar 21-24, 2013
Energy Solutions Arena
Salt Lake City, Utah
Frank Erwin Center
Austin Texas
HP Pavilion
San Jose, California
Palace of Auburn Hills
Auburn Hills, Michigan
Rupp Arena
Lexington, Kentucky
Sprint Center
Kansas City, Missouri
UD Arena
Dayton, Ohio
Wachovia Center
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania​
Regionals: Mar 28-31, 2013
East Regional:
To be determined
Midwest Regional:
Lucas Oil Stadium
Indianapolis, Indiana
South Regional:
Cowboys Stadium
Arlington, Texas
West Regional:
Staples Center
Los Angeles, California

The East regional will reportedly be awarded to either MSG, the Rock in Newark, the new Barclays Center in Brooklyn or the Carrier Dome. If the Carrier Dome is selected (this decision is very late and should be made any day now), it will screw up your plans, as SU will be shipped to another region regardless of how well they play.

I would wait until the NCAA selects a site for the Eastern regional before buying tickets. It would be great to play in Philly and the NYC area for a spot in the Final Four though...​

Does Louisville lose both smithssss' or just Jrs brother Smith Chris Smith.

Smith

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom