2014 WR KJ Williams commits... | Syracusefan.com

2014 WR KJ Williams commits...

Cousin to AJ Long and Jarrod West. Big time commit. Absolutely HUGE.

Biggest WR recruit, in terms of star rating, since...Lobdell? I mean in terms of guys who actually got here, because I know there was another receiver from NJ whose name is eluding me right now who never got to Syracuse...I'm sure he's one of the Cali All-Stars...

Still, such a huge commit. Absolutely huge.

Biggest WR recruit, in terms of star rating, since...Lobdell? I mean in terms of guys who actually got here, because I know there was another receiver from NJ whose name is eluding me right now who never got to Syracuse...I'm sure he's one of the Cali All-Stars...

The infamous Andrey Baskin.

The infamous Andrey Baskin.

Ahhh, that's right. Andrey "Josh" Baskin. Stupid brain fart.

I just always assumed he didn't make it here because he became the VP of a major toy company.

HUGE! I mean HUGGGEEEE!!!!

fuccillo.jpg

Jekelish - yessir!

Just came back from long weekend and just signed in - what a nice way to end my great J 4th weekend! I should go on vacation more often!

Welcome aboard KJ!

Marcus Sales

I can't recall a more...relentless focus on recruiting than I've seen with the current staff.

Don't know how they'll jell as coaches, but I'm really impressed with the recruiting.

Don't think I've ever said that before.

Welcome aboard Mr Williams! Nice job staff.
We're baaaaaack!
Go Orange!

Man I hope the staff proves to be as good at coaching as they have shown on the recruiting trail.

Not to be a wet blanket, but this quote kind of worries me;

"I'm pretty much locked in, but I'll still listen to what schools have to say," Williams said. "If I happen to change my mind and I do, whatever happens, happens."

"I'm pretty much locked in, but I'll still listen to what schools have to say," Williams said. "If I happen to change my mind and I do, whatever happens, happens."
Yup...agreed. More drama to come.

Don't worry about it. High school juniors aren't media adept with their responses.

No need to parse words.

Don't worry about it. High school juniors aren't media adept with their responses.

No need to parse words.

I'm all with you on the not worrying part.

But that statement doesn't need much parsing. Pretty clear as stated.

With AJ leading the recruiting charge and keeping things level headed KJ will keep his word. Either way we have a ton of momo with recruiting at this point. Obviously, Feb 3rd is when its signed, sealed and delivered

good lord...the kid verballed to the 'cuse and now fans are picking apart his verbal
th
I'm not that concerned but it has to give you pause. Sounds like a soft verbal to me.

I'm not that concerned but it has to give you pause. Sounds like a soft verbal to me.

Reading WAY too much into one single quote. Can't we enjoy the victory of getting a 4-star recruit to say "SYRACUSE" for a few HOURS before thinking that the sky is falling?

I love Syracuse University - but the inferiority complex that some have about the product that it offers to recruits is astonishing.

Biggest WR recruit since the last #2. Morant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom