2016-17 Schedule Card | Syracusefan.com

2016-17 Schedule Card

Todd23

Walk On
Kind of an odd question...

My Dad has a Syracuse basketball schedule card for every year dating back to Louie and Bouie. However, he missed out on getting one last year. Does anybody have an extra schedule card from last year (2016-17) that they would be willing to part with? I am happy to cover postage and your troubles in hopes of securing one for him for Christmas.

i am sure the Syracuse basketball office can help you.

I'll be out near the Melo center Thursday. If you haven't gotten help I'll grab a couple and some posters for you.

Nearly a year after posting this question initially, I am going to bump it back up. I would still like to track down a 2016-17 Syracuse basketball schedule card for my Dad. I did call the SU basketball office twice last winter, but never heard back.

Does anyone have an extra they'd be willing to part with? I'm happy to cover postage and any additional trouble you go through to get it to me, if you do have one.

Thanks!

Nearly a year after posting this question initially, I am going to bump it back up. I would still like to track down a 2016-17 Syracuse basketball schedule card for my Dad. I did call the SU basketball office twice last winter, but never heard back.

Does anyone have an extra they'd be willing to part with? I'm happy to cover postage and any additional trouble you go through to get it to me, if you do have one.

Thanks!

This is a dumb question considering I’ve gone to SU games for 55 years, but what is a schedule card? Do you mean the thing that comes with our season tix and is a small folded thing?

This is a dumb question considering I’ve gone to SU games for 55 years, but what is a schedule card? Do you mean the thing that comes with our season tix and is a small folded thing?
Yes, that is exactly what it is. It might also be called a "pocket schedule."

The schedule cards are also usually located at the box office ticket windows. I'm assuming you don't still have yours from 2016-17?

The schedule cards are also usually located at the box office ticket windows. I'm assuming you don't still have yours from 2016-17?

I’ll look around. Give me a few days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom