Notre Dame L
at Hobart W
at Cornell W
North Carolina W
Binghamton W
ACC Tourney 1-1
Colgate W

NCAA Tourney 0-1

Biggest Concerns: Replacing Staats, Galasso and Rice point production.
Also defense. Last two years defense has been very ordinary.

A couple bight spots: Face-offs and goalie. Think Hill will be an upgrade versus last year.

You have a fairly positive regular season. Why the first round loss?

Someone's not feeling very confident. ;) Personally, I think we win one of those 3 big road games.

Tiny question. Are you predicting UNC to go 0-4 in the ACC? Otherwise, at 1-3, we might not even make the ACCT.

Going to have a preview out later tonight or first thing tomorrow morning but its hard to get a true feel for this team. The loss to Hofstra in the first scrimmage was surprising even with Donahue not playing. The offense played much better last week but there are still clearly many question marks on that side of the ball.

Bigger issue is that the ACC is absolutely loaded this year, ND and Duke are Senior laden teams with All Americans in nearly every position especially on offense. Syracuse would do itself a world of good if it could steal that game at UVA in the beginning of the year as I don't see us winning at Duke and ND will be a very difficult matchup.

I'll give it a try.

Regular Season (including ACC Tourney) 10-5
Final Record 12-6

Individual Games
Siena W
Albany W
Army W
at Virginia W
St John's W
at John Hopkins L
at Duke L
Notre Dame L
at Hobart W
at Cornell L
North Carolina W
Binghamton W
ACC Tourney 1-1
Colgate W

NCAA Tourney 2-1

Notre Dame, Duke, Denver seem clearly to be the best 3. Maybe we can be the 4th on the final weekend, and then who knows what might happen.

12-6 isn't all that optimistic, but I am willing to be pleasantly surprised.

I'll give it a try.

Final Record 12-6

Individual Games
Siena W
Albany W
Army W
at Virginia W
St John's W
at John Hopkins L
at Duke L
Notre Dame L
at Hobart W
at Cornell L
North Carolina W
Binghamton W
ACC Tourney 1-1
Colgate W

NCAA Tourney 2-1

Notre Dame, Duke, Denver seem clearly to be the best 3. Maybe we can be the 4th on the final weekend, and then who knows what might happen.

I think your pretty spot on for what to expect. I would probably make Cornell a W (They looked god awful last week in there scrimmage) and make UVA a L but other then that hard to disagree with any of that. Little concerned about the Albany - Army back to back games especially that Albany game if Riordan stands on his head.

You have a fairly positive regular season. Why the first round loss?

The first round game could certainly be a win but I feel this team is down a notch from the last couple of years plus I think we won't have a favorable seed (compared to the last 3 years) going into the NCAA tournament.

Someone's not feeling very confident. ;) Personally, I think we win one of those 3 big road games.

Tiny question. Are you predicting UNC to go 0-4 in the ACC? Otherwise, at 1-3, we might not even make the ACCT.

Thinking UNC goes 1-3 but we beat them in a tiebreaker. Only a prediction though. I think we will struggle to make the ACC Tourney...With that said, I certainly hope I'm wrong and we do indeed win a national championship!

Regular Season (including ACC Tourney) 9-6
Final Record 10-7

Individual Games
Siena W
Albany W
Army W
at Virginia L
St John's W
at John Hopkins L
at Duke L
Notre Dame L
at Hobart W
at Cornell W
North Carolina L
Binghamton W
ACC Tourney 1-1
Colgate W

NCAA Tourney 1-1

I think there are just too many holes to fill this year.

I think your pretty spot on for what to expect. I would probably make Cornell a W (They looked god awful last week in there scrimmage) and make UVA a L but other then that hard to disagree with any of that. Little concerned about the Albany - Army back to back games especially that Albany game if Riordan stands on his head.

We never play well at Cornell it seems. Especially on Tuesdays. UVa hasn't been good for a few years, although their underclassmen last year were talented. If tradition holds, the score will be 16-15. Maybe we win.

We never play well at Cornell it seems. Especially on Tuesdays. UVa hasn't been good for a few years, although their underclassmen last year were talented. If tradition holds, the score will be 16-15. Maybe we win.

I know it feels that way but SU has actually done pretty well at Cornell including winning pretty handily in 2014. We have really struggled at Klockner the last 3-4 appearances, can't remember the last time we won down there to be honest.

I know it feels that way but SU has actually done pretty well at Cornell including winning pretty handily in 2014. We have really struggled at Klockner the last 3-4 appearances, can't remember the last time we won down there to be honest.

March 6, 2004.

Regular Season (including ACC Tourney) 9-6
Final Record 10-7

Individual Games
Siena W
Albany W
Army W
at Virginia L
St John's W
at John Hopkins L
at Duke L
Notre Dame L

at Hobart W
at Cornell W
North Carolina L
Binghamton W
ACC Tourney 1-1
Colgate W
At 0-4 in league play, I doubt we make the ACC Tourney, let alone win a game ;)

I'll give it a try.

Final Record 12-6

Individual Games
Siena W
Albany W
Army W
at Virginia W
St John's W
at John Hopkins L
at Duke L
Notre Dame L
at Hobart W
at Cornell L
North Carolina W
Binghamton W
ACC Tourney 1-1
Colgate W

NCAA Tourney 2-1

Wow. Two wrong. I missed the ACC tourney, and today. Not bad, if I say so myself.

Wow. Two wrong. I missed the ACC tourney, and today. Not bad, if I say so myself.
Holy crap, amazing predicting. I was about to pat myself on the back for missing both games yesterday by one goal each, then I saw this. Great job, wish you had gotten the NCAAs right and one other regular season game wrong. Oh well.

Holy crap, amazing predicting. I was about to pat myself on the back for missing both games yesterday by one goal each, then I saw this. Great job, wish you had gotten the NCAAs right and one other regular season game wrong. Oh well.

Thanks. It's dumb luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom