2017 MLL Thread | Syracusefan.com

2017 MLL Thread

Jesse King, Alex Love, Carson Cannon, Jake Matthai, Jake Tripucka, Tyler White, Dillon Roy, Henry Schoonmaker, Miles Thompson, Case Matheis.

Jesse King, Alex Love, Carson Cannon, Jake Matthai, Jake Tripucka, Tyler White, Dillon Roy, Henry Schoonmaker, Miles Thompson, Case Matheis.

Surprising some didn't sign.
I wonder why Thompson didn't sign?

Chris Spangler is the strength and conditioning coach for the Outlaws and an SU Alum, and all around good guy.

I attempted to research when the MLL Collegiate draft would be held but found that apparently, it's yet to be determined? I knew that they switched from holding it in January where players were drafted prior to the start of their senior years, but how can they not have a date set yet? I wonder if the plan is still to have graduating players join their teams mid season. This is all I could find from the MLL's official website

IMG_0836.PNG

I attempted to research when the MLL Collegiate draft would be held but found that apparently, it's yet to be determined? I knew that they switched from holding it in January where players were drafted prior to the start of their senior years, but how can they not have a date set yet? I wonder if the plan is still to have graduating players join their teams mid season. This is all I could find from the MLL's official website

View attachment 94431
I've heard the plan is tongave it at the end of April but haven't been told an exact date

Damn, Kev has been getting hit with the injury bug a lot lately!

Haven't found any box scores for any games this season... Just small write ups, not enough.

They're going to hold the draft on the Sunday between the semis & the title game...in the same city?? IMO, this is just a horrendous idea. Why add this distraction as players, specifically seniors, are preparing for the most important game of their lives? Idiotic.

I love this line from the official release...

"For the first time since 2010, the draft will return to its original timing at the conclusion of the NCAA season"

Um, no, you're holding it the day before the title game :crazy:

Last edited:
"Son, do you mind putting your phone down so we can finish this walk-through/film session on tomorrow's title game opponent"?

"One second, coach, I'm just waiting to see what city I'll be starting my pro lacrosse career in next week".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom