2017 NBA draft live thread | Syracusefan.com

2017 NBA draft live thread

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)
does BrianCuse have champagne chilling in case Lydon doesn't get picked? For the Lakers I'm meh about Lonzo. I hope the Lakers trade out.

Two biggest things for me:

- KP getting traded or not (Knicks are my team)

- Spurs trading LMA for a lottery pick because they are the only team, imo, that can catch GSW next year in the West.

The bulls just killed Timberwolves. Jimmy Butler to Minnesota for Chris Dunn, Zack Levine and the seventh overall pick.

Freaking Ainge. God I hate this pick.

I hate picking Tatum.

Bleep you Danny.

The bulls just killed Timberwolves. Jimmy Butler to Minnesota for Chris Dunn, Zack Levine and the seventh overall pick.

Lavine coming off an injury. I think this is good for the Wolves. Dunn and Lavine weren't going to be long term there... at least not both of them.

The Wolves actually made that trade? Whaaat

So Jackson and then Fox at five.

Just want Smith or Monk for the Knicks.

Had to crack up watching LaVar Ball talking about his other two sons playing in the NBA. For those who haven't watched these kids play, check out some youtube video. Neither one will get on the floor at UCLA. They suck. Me and Cowtown have the same chance of making the NBA as LiAngelo and Lamelo.

Would have preferred trading down.

If Danny Ainge turns the first pick into a stupid future pick and ome year Paul George he should be fired.

Tatum better not be part of a PG-13 trade.

IMG_8989.PNG

Paul George deal is rumored to be
Avery Bradley, Marcus Smart, Tyler Zeller, Memphis pick and Clippers pick.

This wouldn't be bad. As Avery has only one year left on his deal as well and Smart is frustrating.

Just saw Bam Adebayo is in Bilas best available... Am I missing something? I wouldn't draft him in the second round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom