2018-2019 Season: Live Stream Links | Syracusefan.com

2018-2019 Season: Live Stream Links

EastCoast2

Board Mathematician
Creating a thread here to consolidate live stream links for each game as the season goes on. I can usually find a decent quality live link, and will share with others who live outside of the Syracuse area or don't have cable.

Go to Reddit. Search “College Basketball Streams”.

Enjoy.

This is the first Syracuse basketball game in about 5 years that I am unable to find a live stream link. I guess that's what happens when you're unranked and written off for the season.

I didnt use that one, because it required me to deactivate the ad blocker, and pirate streams are known to do underhanded things. Of course with some other you need to activate flash...something else that weakens safety. Does Grandma require flash too?

ESPN was very clear when I had it on, but it lagged more than the pirate stream I chose, which made the game thread be full of "spoilers" for me. I dont think anyone will be able to convince Cowtown that this is worth it over the ACC site.

FWIW, I did post that(grandma) earlier(before the game) in another thread, I wasnt aware this thread existed, lol. I think it was a good idea, kudos to the OP for creative/practical thinking!

1- close pop-ups
2- enable flash
3- Profit!!
Come on, mang... you forgot a critical step, without which the stream in question will prove recalcitrant:

1. Close pop ups
2. Enable flash
3. ???
4. Profit!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online