2018 Boys HS Section III Tournament | Syracusefan.com

2018 Boys HS Section III Tournament

class C should be interesting with JD and Homer probably meeting up.
Can see WG getting upset, I can see ESM making noise with their offense. Haven't followed class D much, but GB has been playing well for the last few years I think

Class A Semis (May 24 at CNS)
(2) B'ville vs (3) FM at 5 PM
(1) West Genny vs (4) Liverpool at 7 PM

Class B Semis (May 25 at FM)
(2) Auburn vs (3) Watertown at 5 PM
(1) ESM vs (4) Whitesboro at 7 PM

Class C Semis (May 25 at Liverpool)
(2) JD vs (3) Westhill at 5 PM
(1) Homer vs (4) Carthage at 7 PM

Class D Semis (May 25 at ESM)
(2) Marcellus vs (3) CBA at 5 PM
(1) General Brown vs (5) Cazenovia at 7 PM

Boys lacrosse sectional playoff roundup: F-M, J-D, CBA among big winners in quarterfinals action

Last edited:
heard the B finals in Girls had a tough ending that miffed a few people.

yeah.. im not surprised the coach held back, im sure he wanted too, and many did.

It's gonna be interesting to see what this ESM team can do with its offense moving forward.
If they have a decent faceoff they could make some noise.

Keep an eye on Ballston Spa out of section II. They will play John Jay on Saturday. I eagerly anticipate this game. Once in a while I 'think' there's a decent Section II team but I never really know until they hit the Section I team. John Jay will sure be a good measuring stick. Nisky seems a little down so I expect Mamorenack to win, but with this BSpa team I'm not sure. They've looked dominant, explosive offense and some kids who can play, (I believe they have two kids on the 2017 UA underclass team). I'm also excited to see what ShaneK does in goal against them.

Last edited:
BSpa is very good talent wise. They have a top faceoff guy (Stony Brook I think) and 6 really good offensive players including UAlbany and Lemoyne comits with a few other commits that I can't recall where they are headed. The UA commit was also named AA for Sect II. I don't know enough about John Jay to say how this one will shake out.

I think the Nisky game will be a good one. I would never underestimate Nisky. They have a lot of offensive weapons and also have a very good FO guy (Salisbury). They didn't play well last night night and soundly defeated Kingston who wasn't bad. Both have played Lakeland - Nisky won by 3, Mamaronek won by 1. Should be a decent matchup.

BSpa All American and UAlbany commit is Sam Swingruber. Should be a good tilt.

Not sure why I underestimate Nisky I think it’s because theyve been in some tight games this season. Maybe the comp around them has just elevated.

Yes, very good midfielder. I actually thought Schuette on attack was their best player this year. No fun playing Nisky, always well coached. King on Nisky's midfield also an AA (Brown 2019 commit) is playing at a high level right now.

Does anyone know whether there will be any TV or Internet coverage of the intersectional games?

Does anyone know whether there will be any TV or Internet coverage of the intersectional games?
Doubt it since time warner sports channel is gone.
But they covered it last year, idk if that was when they dropped the channel too.

Off the Spectrum website, looks like just streaming of the state semis & finals.

90893087-90B6-4090-B1E3-17A1FF8BB458.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom