2018 Emily Engstler (NY) Signed With Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

2018 Emily Engstler (NY) Signed With Syracuse

I caught the live announcement. Huge ovation and a cuse chant. Not gonna lie, I teared up. I love cuse love!

BTW: Cuse will have 4 French national team players next year. That's a lot. We are becoming quite the diverse squad.

I caught the live announcement. Huge ovation and a cuse chant. Not gonna lie, I teared up. I love cuse love!

BTW: Cuse will have 4 French national team players next year. That's a lot. We are becoming quite the diverse squad.
Certainment. At the No Huddle in Albany I asked if the University actually paid for recruiting trips to Paris.

Emily Engstler emerges as New York's top women's basketball prospect

I didn't see this article posted, if I missed it please don't hesitate to delete.

Love that she just loves the game. Playing against guys is great for one's motivation and competitiveness (many guys can be pretty defensive, demeaning and arrogant when playing a female- got to be as tough mentally as physically) and makes one really protect the ball, improve one's moves and fakes (guys just love to try to block everything).:) It's funny though male or female, how many centers desire to be point guards while many point guards want to be centers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom