2018 Fall Camp: Practices #9 Sat. August 11 & #10 Sun. August 12 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Fall Camp: Practices #9 Sat. August 11 & #10 Sun. August 12

CuseLegacy

Saturday, August 11
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Practice #9 (closed)

Sunday, August 12
9:35 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. Practice #10 (closed)

Monday, August 13 OFF

I'm always disappointed in these non-descriptive videos. What are they showcasing? Who's their audience? Is it just a kind of social media practice day countdown? Would rather see RVAs of OL shoving each other.

Tough to tell with these things and you don’t know who is matched up with who... but I don’t really like the fact that the offense was beaten soundly. A lot of experience on that unit.

I'm always disappointed in these non-descriptive videos. What are they showcasing? Who's their audience? Is it just a kind of social media practice day countdown? Would rather see RVAs of OL shoving each other.

Yup, no live coverage, no player names given, no assistant interviews ever. That's the way it is with Dino.

Tough to tell with these things and you don’t know who is matched up with who... but I don’t really like the fact that the offense was beaten soundly. A lot of experience on that unit.
Experience is worth squat if the talent is not there. Wonder how the OL did...or didn't.

It might be years before we see Amie but you have to love a QB who can break a 50 yard run.

I wouldn't worry about the offense. The D pretty much knows what plays are going to be run when an audible is called. That ALL know the play book.

A bit of a minor point, but this seems to be the first tangible feedback we've gotten about Jarveon Howard. I am unbelievably excited about that guy. Here is hoping he continues to develop.

If the defensive line is as good as I think it can be then I’m not worried about them living the backfield.

I agree with you. However, if they're getting into the backfield without Kendall Coleman, then I'm a little nervous.

Anyone who has ever played even middle school football knows that the D has a huge advantage in scrimmages like this.

Thanks for the post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom