Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Has it been stated or released what happened to Carey's sister Charli? That's a tough blow for a young kid to lose a sibling. Kudos to him for staying strong and focused. He seems to be more mature than many his age. I look forward to seeing him play for Syracuse.

Has it been stated or released what happened to Carey's sister Charli? That's a tough blow for a young kid to lose a sibling. Kudos to him for staying strong and focused. He seems to be more mature than many his age. I look forward to seeing him play for Syracuse.

Charli was someone extremely close to Jalen. Not a blood sister. I don't think he likes speaking in specifics about the circumstances of her untimely passing.

Charli was someone extremely close to Jalen. Not a blood sister. I don't think he likes speaking in specifics about the circumstances of her untimely passing.

Thank you. I don't want or need to know specifics... that's private. It was more a statement of how loss can build character. Things you used to think were important suddenly seem trivial. I'm glad he's chosen to have the loss make him stronger. I'm looking forward to cheering him on, and Charli can too.

Do we have any more schollies available for ‘18?

We get 1 back from sanctions and Thompson left leaving us a 2nd. So as of right now we are full (Carey & Bazley) but there is 0% chance our entire roster comes back for next year. Wouldn't be surprised at all if we somehow get 2 additional scholarships for next season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom