DWGZxcTVQAA0hVo.jpg

To date: 4-2

Towson
Hofstra
UVa

Edit: 2-1 (Hof, UVa).

6-3 overall

Last edited:
Thanks 79! Crazy day for me, was just about to get the lines link when I saw your post...

4-2

Yale
UVa
UNC (I’m going to regret this pick)

4-2 on the year.

Very interesting lines this week
UVA
Rutty
Loyola

4-2

UNC -4.5 (L)
UVA -4.5 (W)
Ohio St -3 (L)

Last edited:
Good for you guys going with Duke. Didn’t have the guts to pick that one, but I think you are on the right side.

I'm terrible with lines that's why i don't gamble.

I more or less just really like Duke and I went with it because they're home. I could just as easily see it being a 1 point game though.

I thought about Yale but couldn't pull the trigger, through my hat in Army instead.

I more or less just really like Duke and I went with it because they're home. I could just as easily see it being a 1 point game though.

I thought about Yale but couldn't pull the trigger, through my hat in Army instead.

Agree about Yale, wanted to pull the trigger to. I went with Rutty because I think 3 is a big number and I think Army offensively is a tad overrated. Really interested to see how that game plays out especially with Army on tap for next week.

Agree about Yale, wanted to pull the trigger to. I went with Rutty because I think 3 is a big number and I think Army offensively is a tad overrated. Really interested to see how that game plays out especially with Army on tap for next week.
I think Army’s goalie has first team AA potential, that really scares me for next week.

I think Army’s goalie has first team AA potential, that really scares me for next week.

Baretto when he is on is an elite goalie, his issue is he runs hot and cold. Some games he looks like the classic Army AA goalie and other games not so much. Seems to be locked in so far to start the year but the competition level has been pretty weak. I have no doubt though he will stand on his head next Saturday.

To me it is more fun to have a stake in a game where you know more of the players involved. Tierney vs. Danowski; Baptise; Gutterding; THE DRAMA
I also think it is either going to be a close game or Duke is going to blow them out. If it is a one goal game no big deal I took a shot. If Denver wins I will be angry because I hate Bill Tierney and that stupid white hat he used to wear when he coached at Princeton. Loved beating them at their dumb Class of 1952 field back in the 1990s and early 2000s.

I lived in Connecticut and hate Quinnipiac so went with Brown. No other reason, couldn't name a player on Brown. I just know that QU is a weak program and I have an irrational hatred of them.

I want UVA to be undefeated when they play us so our game has some additional buzz.

So not much science to my picks. Probably why I am 2-4 :)

I'll join in:
OSU - does well at home
Princeton - lot of offense
Rutgers - 3 seems like a lot for Army

2-1. Bringing me to 4-5.

Crazy scores today though. Really screaming parity. How many teams even covered today?

How about Loyola, 12-5 over Hop.

3-0 this week, UVA almost didn't cover though. Finally got that third game after two weeks of 2-1
Yale got me this week. After a 2-1 last week. But man there were some wacky scores and some games that shouldnt have been close but were. Maryland and unc for starters, and also the upsets man, wacky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom