2018 Picking Contest - Week 4 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Picking Contest - Week 4

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
DWp0E2JW0AERM4v.jpg

Last Week 3-0, 7-2 Overall.

Holding off on my picks at the moment, some rough lines this week.

oof on the lines. Syracuse an underdog to Army at home = ouch.

oof on the lines. Syracuse an underdog to Army at home = ouch.
Expect us to be underdogs in several games given our schedule n developmental stage, on the brightside wins in any of those games will be more pleasing and elicit positive perspectives on where we are headed.

Expect us to be underdogs in several games given our schedule n developmental stage, on the brightside wins in any of those games will be more pleasing and elicit positive perspectives on where we are headed.

my expectation is a losing season

With this schedule that is unfortunately a likely outcome if this offense doesn't come of age relatively quickly which again is asking a lot when you look at the opponents.

Obviously that wouldn't be good news for Desko. At 62 one has to wonder how many more years he's got left in the tank.Hopefully its only a "rebuilding" year.

Duke
Psu
Colgate

Current 5-4

Last edited:
Duke -4.5 L
Yale -3.5 W
Vermont -4 W

Now 7-5

Last edited:
This weeks picks
Albany (they should win by 20)
Yale
Hopkins (ugh)

4-5
Duke
Albany
Colgate

(Skytop I almost went with Jacksonville at home to cover 5.5 I like what Galloway is doing.)

I'm also watching Richmond closely.

Duke UVa Yale

5-4

Really wanted to pull trigger on Hofstra but I’ll go with all favorites.

4-5
Duke
Albany
Colgate

(Skytop I almost went with Jacksonville at home to cover 5.5 I like what Galloway is doing.)

I'm also watching Richmond closely.

Could be wrong but think at this point the talent difference is too great. Pulling for Casey Powell and John Galloway for sure.

Could be wrong but think at this point the talent difference is too great. Pulling for Casey Powell and John Galloway for sure.

I don't think you're wrong. its one to watch for sure though.

I completely overlooked that UVA line, thats a good one.

I like that UVA line as well but UVA's defense and X play leaves me a bit hesitatn to pull the trigger.

I didn't realize until now that Colgate's senior attackman was going to miss the game with an injury, but I'll stick with the pick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom