Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve still got my Moten jersey that I got in 1995. I want to be in the Dome wearing it on that day!
Is it the '95 look? He also played one year or so in the script era, I think. I'm guessing '95 look. That was an okay uni. I wasn't a huge fan of the lettering. Outside of that, they were good.

Moten is on my short list of favorite players. Shame he had the Arkansas brain fart.

Is it the '95 look? He also played one year or so in the script era, I think. I'm guessing '95 look. That was an okay uni. I wasn't a huge fan of the lettering. Outside of that, they were good.

Moten is on my short list of favorite players. Shame he had the Arkansas brain fart.

Yeah, those were our new uni’s his senior year. He had the script the previous 3 years.

I like the script better, but the new one was the one that was available that day way back then. It’s amazingly still in great shape. Looks almost new and I used to wear it often.

And yeah for such a heady player, that was just an awful ending. He made so many huge late game winning plays in his career.

Edit: I think Bazley will make many game winning plays in his time here. He seems to have the smooth athleticism of a Moten type, to go with 6’9 height and some explosiveness. I think that his jersey will become an iconic one that fans still talk about 20+ years later. Agreed, O79?

Yeah, those were our new uni’s his senior year. He had the script the previous 3 years.

I like the script better, but the new one was the one that was available that day way back then. It’s amazingly still in great shape. Looks almost new and I used to wear it often.

And yeah for such a heady player, that was just an awful ending. He made so many huge late game winning plays in his career.

Edit: I think Bazley will make many game winning plays in his time here. He seems to have the smooth athleticism of a Moten type, to go with 6’9 height and some explosiveness. I think that his jersey will become an iconic one that fans still talk about 20+ years later. Agreed, O79?

Wow. I would've sworn Moten only played 1-2 years in the script uni's but I'm not great on what specific years we have started new ones.

Speaking of that, any talk of completely new ones from our Nike Warlords, maybe for Bazley's freshman year? I know they've been tweeted, but I mean total overhaul.

He has a rocket strapped to his back. Might as well rank him top 5 in the class now. It's amazing how quickly he's getting better and everyone is noticing it. It's hard not to.

Looking at his pics, his legs have gotten stronger. He just needs to add some upper body muscle and it'll be beyond frightening. Ohio State has to be devasted. Now let's please get pen to ink in November.
Man, I hope SU and Bazley able to stay far away from the glare of this FBI investigation. I don't want anything messing up our ability to see Bazley in an SU uniform next season. He looks like the best prospect we've signed since Melo.

Best part is that his supporting cast the way it's looking now won't have to ride his back. This team in a year is going to be sick.

Yup. Should be multiple guys who can break down the defense in multiple ways. Always a good thing. Bazley should be the catalyst but with Carey and Brissett(and potentially a couple others) he should have a lot of help. I can’t wait.

And Providence in the BET

Baz is only 6'6"?

"Measured at 6-6 without shoes with a 6-11 wingspan, Bazley is somewhat stuck between forward positions, especially when you consider his narrow 197-pound frame."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom