Class of 2018 - SG/SF Buddy Boeheim SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG/SF Buddy Boeheim SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

RS90-500x500.jpg

I like that already he has worked on his strength and most likely is stronger than say say a soph Rautins when Buddy starts school. I hope he can develop more quickness and change of speeds but we won't have to worry about his shooting ever!

I love the way they timed the announcement . . . Carey gets to get caught up in the excitement of the announcement, see the outstanding video production. Very smart to bring Baze in on the same weekend and to hold off on Buddy's announcement till today - Carey will know the next Syracuse PG is virtually guaranteed 5 assists per game just feeding the #6 player in the nation and the best shooter in the class, before you even get to the rest of the roster!

I love the way they timed the announcement . . . Carey gets to get caught up in the excitement of the announcement, see the outstanding video production. Very smart to bring Baze in on the same weekend and to hold off on Buddy's announcement till today - Carey will know the next Syracuse PG is virtually guaranteed 5 assists per game just feeding the #6 player in the nation and the best shooter in the class, before you even get to the rest of the roster!

Carey feeds Carey. That's not a knock. It's the way he plays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom