2019-20 Schedule | Syracusefan.com

2019-20 Schedule

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Anyone know what happen with Sissoko and Foppossi? I noticed they are not on the roster on cuse.com for this year. Did they transfer or head back to France?

Thanks, I knew I should have opened that. I thought it was just going to be a wrap up on last season. It is going to be a whole new team. Thanks OrangeXtreme.

What a great personality Taleah has. It makes me glad to see that the transfers have fit in with the current team seamlessly, which is always a great sign. Cant wait for the season start already!

Have I mentioned how much I appreciate coach Q for all that he’s done for the women’s basketball program? With all of his success here, I can’t imagine the amount of programs that have reached out to him with offers to get him to leave and bring that same success to their programs (one’s with more desirable locations). But he’s stayed here, stuck by the university and the community, and made Syracuse his home.

He’s a great coach, but seems like an even better person. You can tell by how he treats all of his players, especially Tiana as of late. Making sure Tiana is taken care of while her family was in Australia and making her feel comfortable and had a home away from home. You can also tell by the positive energy and vibes that the players give off on social media; it always seems like they are having a great time here. Man, I cant wait until the day that I get to watch Q hoist up his first national championship trophy because it’s only a matter of time!!! I just hope he’s still coaching at Syracuse when he does lol :p;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom