2019 College Crosse Bracketology 5.0: I plead the FIF | Syracusefan.com

2019 College Crosse Bracketology 5.0: I plead the FIF

5.0.jpg

Again, College Crosse puts together a bracket with 3 flights necessary, violating NCAA lax bracket principles.

Although, they (the NCAA and CC) probably use the actual distance as opposed to the driving distance, which eliminates Loyola-OSU from needing a flight.

I just don’t understand the point of these things. It’s pure conjecture that means nothing without the automatic qualifiers set.

If any team but the favorite wins an automatic qualifier, the bubble shrinks. Pointless and not even fun until we know which teams are getting an AQ.

I just don’t understand the point of these things. It’s pure conjecture that means nothing without the automatic qualifiers set.

If any team but the favorite wins an automatic qualifier, the bubble shrinks. Pointless and not even fun until we know which teams are getting an AQ.

What AQ results would upset the applecart? Patriot and ?? Ivy and B1G both seemed capped at 3, regardless of who wins the tournaments. BE will probably only get one.

Last edited:

Well, the same thing holds true in NCAA hoops. People are interested. It generates conversation. It makes those interested take a closer look at teams, their records, etc.

And I disagree - it's fun.

I hope it doesn't bother you that much, but if it does, I suggest not clicking on the thread.

So, if I have an opinion that is contrary to the original premise of the thread, I should keep it to myself?

So, if I have an opinion that is contrary to the original premise of the thread, I should keep it to myself?
Not at all. Someone made the same complaint in another thread. I thought it was you (apologies if it was not), and figured if it bothered you enough to post it in separate threads, maybe you should skip it.

That being said, I disagree with your OP. It's an internet board - we speculate, hypothesize, agree, disagree, and yes, complain. This is what NCAA hoops bracketology hath wrought. Many love it. If you don't, that's fine. :)

Again, College Crosse puts together a bracket with 3 flights necessary, violating NCAA lax bracket principles.

Although, they (the NCAA and CC) probably use the actual distance as opposed to the driving distance, which eliminates Loyola-OSU from needing a flight.

The Ohio State bus will travel in a straight line in order to stay in compliance with NCAA rules.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom