2019 College Crosse Bracketology 9.0 and 10.0 (5/5/19) | Syracusefan.com

2019 College Crosse Bracketology 9.0 and 10.0 (5/5/19)

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Can someone please explain the dook love? Somebody? Anybody? Bueller?

stats sites use numbers,, other sites use visual cues.. if the NCAA values how they seed then wins vs seeds should matter too.

Next year, SU staff needs to predict the best several teams beyond the ACC, schedule them but dont win as it would lower its opponents rip , go 5-8 and gather the #2 seed due to formulaic deficiencies.

Duke and ND somehow are not affected by losses , meanwhile a 8-7 Hopkins has never had a winning streak more than two, been beaten by 11, 9, 6, 5, 4 , only over .500 because they edged a better UNC because of a torrential rainstorm but supposedly are in because they matched up against a floundering Maryland twice and lost as did Rutgers by one to psu.

Cuse is 9-4 against a tough sos and squashed both Hopkins and Cornell but that is supposedly down at the list of factors. Good Lord. Any strict adherence to AI that changes by decimals with every game is quite robotic.

Cuse should not only be in but be hosting a game as it is one of the top ten teams in lax. Expecingt some common sense tonight to be shown

Can someone please explain the dook love? Somebody? Anybody? Bueller?
Its very surprising. I wouldn't be shocked to see Yale jump to the 2 seed with a win in the Ivy championship

Just to add to the comments by ivorytower, SOS is probably best demonstrated by highlighting the strength of the ACC: Duke, Virginia, Notre Dame in top 10, Cuse either #10 or bubble, UNC in top 20. Five of our 13 games were against ACC teams. Neither BIG10 nor Ivy can match ACC this year, even thought they have strong conferences with 2-3 very strong teams.

Just to add to the comments by ivorytower, SOS is probably best demonstrated by highlighting the strength of the ACC: Duke, Virginia, Notre Dame in top 10, Cuse either #10 or bubble, UNC in top 20. Five of our 13 games were against ACC teams. Neither BIG10 nor Ivy can match ACC this year, even thought they have strong conferences with 2-3 very strong teams.
I think Penn is the dark horse in all this. 3 early season loses to Maryland, Duke and PSU (2 of the 3 were 1 goal games). They've beaten Yale and Cornell while both were in the top 5. If they win today, they should be a 2/3 seed and not a 4/5 like most ppl are projecting.

Its very surprising. I wouldn't be shocked to see Yale jump to the 2 seed with a win in the Ivy championship
I'd have no problem whatsoever with Yale or Penn as the #2 seed. I just don't understand why some of these projections insist on having dook there.

I dont get Duke or ND either though Duke did beat Penn 17-7 but head to head supposedly down the list of factors for whatever reason.

I dont get Duke or ND either though Duke did beat Penn 17-7 but head to head supposedly down the list of factors for whatever reason.
Yup, in week 2 of the season. Is High Point getting an at large for beating Virginia in February?

Penn has won 11 in a row or something like that. They are the hottest if not 2nd hottest team coming into the tournament.

Sensical. Jastrzembski site does its homework , they predict several matchups that align with latest IL bracket including Loyola being our first round opponent. Gladly shift concerns over to Spencer, Scanlan and Lindley if it becomes official.

Sensical. Jastrzembski site does its homework , they predict several matchups that align with latest IL bracket including Loyola being our first round opponent. Gladly shift concerns over to Spencer, Scanlan and Lindley if it becomes official.

Oh the calls for Desko’s head that will rain down upon the site if it is Loyola and Scanlon goes off for a hatty and a couple helpers.

Oh the calls for Desko’s head that will rain down upon the site if it is Loyola and Scanlon goes off for a hatty and a couple helpers SU loses, no matter who they play.
Fixed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom