2019 Fall Ball ... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Fall Ball ...

FWIW - According to social media, incoming freshmen Zach Lee is number 21, which I assume means that Nick Mellen has taken over the 11 jersey. Not a surprise but figured it was worth pointing out.

Cool! Wondered if he would want to keep 21 as his lucky number or not. Nice sign of the expectations for Zach Lee as well.

FWIW - According to social media, incoming freshmen Zach Lee is number 21, which I assume means that Nick Mellen has taken over the 11 jersey. Not a surprise but figured it was worth pointing out.

Berkman to 3, Mellen to 11, Andrew Kim to 15, Justin Kim to 18.

Leaves the following numbers available
1. Jack Wood
6. Sean Donnelly
7. JJ Levandowski
10. Max Rosa
21. Zach Lee
36. Shaffer Woody
39. Nick Papa
52. Lars Swenson
81. Gavin Kline

Last edited:
Jack Wood - #1
Sean Donnelly - #6
Max Rosa - #10
Shaffer Woody - #36
Nick Papa - #39
Gavin Kline - #81

I'm so ready to see the new 22 and tucker D among others put up big numbers on Denver. Just want to see chemistry they have together

I'm so ready to see the new 22 and tucker D among others put up big numbers on Denver. Just want to see chemistry they have together
Work in progress. Not expecting any fireworks to start

Work in progress. Not expecting any fireworks to start
I think there will be some did that just happen moments think they both have something to prove. One has arrived and one is back

Not sure Dordevic will see much if any time in the scrimmages staff wants to be extra careful from what I've been told.

Confirms Dordevic has seen time at middy and attack. Also no surprise but confirms Scanlan will be at attack as well. Good interview, Desko seems extra chipper!

Who will be at Cortland this weekend to provide updates? I haven’t seen any streaming options?

It will be interesting to see who fills the vacant def spot, Kennedy to bump down? Freshman? Or Staats?

Who will be at Cortland this weekend to provide updates? I haven’t seen any streaming options?

It will be interesting to see who fills the vacant def spot, Kennedy to bump down? Freshman? Or Staats?

Its actually two spots unless Murphy is set to drop right in. Multiple guys for two spots with Mellen being the only returning starter at close. I expect Kennedy to play both positions including close against high powered teams like UVA, Cornell etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom