2019 Fall Ball ... | Syracusefan.com

2019 Fall Ball ...

FWIW: Everyone we're expecting is listed in the student directory. Even that Scanlan kid. :D
What about Seth Thornton? Someone mentioned him returning after a transferring in Spring to Stevenson. It was based (at least partially) on his Instagram profile, but I can't ascertain if that's a function of not updating it.

What about Seth Thornton? Someone mentioned him returning after a transferring in Spring to Stevenson. It was based (at least partially) on his Instagram profile, but I can't ascertain if that's a function of not updating it.

There's a Seth Thornton still listed as a Freshman, but I don't know if that's from last year. They're a little slow on removing former students.

I believe Seth Thornton is the name of that FOGO who left after like two weeks? Thought someone said he was kicked off the team for party related antics. May be thinking of someone else.

I believe Seth Thornton is the name of that FOGO who left after like two weeks? Thought someone said he was kicked off the team for party related antics. May be thinking of someone else.

That be him.

Good stuff

Dordevic clarified status. He's ready

Suspect talented Refhuss will shine. As he said, dive was rather insignificant to our attack

Answers will be found for third attack, close D and managing fogo legs but..

biggest question now is hiring an asst coach and the extent and nature of KDonahue's role.

He was respected and liked by players, team needs these uncertainties addressed and removed to move forward.

Good stuff

Dordevic clarified status. He's ready

Suspect talented Refhuss will shine. As he said, dive was rather insignificant to our attack

Answers will be found for third attack, close D and managing fogo legs but..

biggest question now is hiring an asst coach and the extent and nature of KDonahue's role.

He was respected and liked by players, team needs these uncertainties addressed and removed to move forward.

Someone on Fanlax stated that Donahue will be replacing Scarmuzzino (who will be gone). Online they have changed Donahue's status to Volunteer Assistant, but Scarmuzzino is also listed with the same title, so who knows. Full quote from Fanlax is below. Some interesting tidbits but don't know how much is true.

Matnum PI -
Scarmo out. Donahue gets his job. Rumors Desko bringing in young offensive mind. Galloway won't take assistant job. Heard a wealthy donor behind it.

Someone on Fanlax stated that Donahue will be replacing Scarmuzzino (who will be gone). Online they have changed Donahue's status to Volunteer Assistant, but Scarmuzzino is also listed with the same title, so who knows. Full quote from Fanlax is below. Some interesting tidbits but don't know how much is true.

Matnum PI -
Scarmo out. Donahue gets his job. Rumors Desko bringing in young offensive mind. Galloway won't take assistant job. Heard a wealthy donor behind it.

After everything from FanLax that was said to be heard from "credible sources" during the Chris Gray and Scanlan situations, I believe absolutely nothing.

Grateful for the time and energy that Scarmo put into program if that is true. Nice guy, active and successful in lax and business. Sure he'd stay closely connected.

I think you're only allowed one volunteer assistant per NCAA rules.

So 4 coaches total ? Seriously if it’s ‘volunteer’ who cares how many you have and in a sport that only gives 12 scholarships? Sounds about right.

I've heard through the Grapevine that they're also scrimmaging on Sunday, September 29th. Does anyone know the where or the who?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom