2019 Fall Camp: Practice Day #17, Wednesday 8/21/19 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Fall Camp: Practice Day #17, Wednesday 8/21/19

CuseLegacy

Wednesday, August 21, 2019
9:00am-11:55am Practice Day #17 First ten minutes of practice open to media
12:00pm Interviews: Select Offensive Players

If the ends get home more often than not, it is going to be really difficult for teams to throw on us.

Not necessarily since Courtney Jackson has arrived. Him and Lutz could spell Nykiem some time to heal if not redshirt.

If Nykeim is healthy, watch out. The guy is so quick twitch he even fakes himself out from time to time. I could definitely see him having a big season if healthy and if our oline holds up. He is the guy that turns the quick slant into a 72 yard td.

If Nykeim is healthy, watch out. The guy is so quick twitch he even fakes himself out from time to time. I could definitely see him having a big season if healthy and if our oline holds up. He is the guy that turns the quick slant into a 72 yard td.
How do you fake yourself out?

How do you fake yourself out?
The mind works faster than the body sometimes and what works out perfectly in your head does not 100% on the field always work out. Your toe clips your other foot or you don't weight shift enough on the first part of the move and it impacts the second part of your move maybe resulting in your feet getting tied up. One time Nykeim.. don't recall against who did this triple move...looked great the first two steps and then he tripped. Anyway that's about the best I can explain it.

Nykeim has a redshirt available I believe. Possible usage if he’s not 100%?

Presume the non contact jersey is just precautionary at this point which may be telling about the staffs expectations for him this year. Keep him in bubble wrap and make sure he's 100% for the opener... He and Riley are going to dice up that safety pairing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom