2019 Fall Camp: Practice Day #19, Friday 8/23/19 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Fall Camp: Practice Day #19, Friday 8/23/19

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Friday, August 23, 2019
Practice Day #19 Closed to media
4:00pm-5:30pm

Game prep ! camp over !! 8 days left ! Legggggggooooooooo !!!

Care taker based on your expert opinion how concerned should we be about Liberty? I'm sure you have them fully scouted...

Dude - I'd be beside myself if my son was gonna be starting QB and the game was 8 days away. You must be bouncing off walls.
its totally insane ! Your talking to a guy who would show up an hour before a practice ! its also the anxiety of not letting the fan base or city down ! I say this as humbly as I can if the Line is Ok records will fall . This isn't youth or high school where I know every inch of what's going on so I cant be 1000000% confident but it looked pretty good in the scrimmage . Last year I saw the boards call for EDs head in the first half and by the end of the game the wanted to erect a statue of him . I know what to expect ! But I wont be able to defend Tommy when he tells that the wr ran the wrong route because I can't publicly throw a teammate under the bus. So I will have to grin and bear it. It comes with the territory . So there is some anxiety but im also ready for maybe the best times of my life ! I promise you he is beyond prepared no excuses on that !

its totally insane ! Your talking to a guy who would show up an hour before a practice ! its also the anxiety of not letting the fan base or city down ! I say this as humbly as I can if the Line is Ok records will fall . This isn't youth or high school where I know every inch of what's going on so I cant be 1000000% confident but it looked pretty good in the scrimmage . Last year I saw the boards call for EDs head in the first half and by the end of the game the wanted to erect a statue of him . I know what to expect ! But I wont be able to defend Tommy when he tells that the wr ran the wrong route because I can't publicly throw a teammate under the bus. So I will have to grin and bear it. It comes with the territory . So there is some anxiety but im also ready for maybe the best times of my life ! I promise you he is beyond prepared no excuses on that !
Beano Cook would have said, "They have some materials."

G damn I want to run through a wall!

I say this as a borderline irrational lunatic die hard, don’t worry about letting anyone down. We all saw what Tommy was made of vs FSU and more so UNC. Kids a warrior.

6000 yards & 55 TDs or BUST...

Great post... May be a good idea to be scarce on the board during games... I've seen the emotional see-saw first hand and as a parent I wouldn't want to subject myself to that...

Great post... May be a good idea to be scarce on the board during games... I've seen the emotional see-saw first hand and as a parent I wouldn't want to subject myself to that...
Believe Me the last thing I’ll do during game is worry about board I’ll be locked in and hopefully not locked up ! You guys can say anything to me don’t let my big guns scare u !
It’s my wife u need to fear she’s big , and tough and that’s her baby .. I fear having to deal with that ... last year some drunk woman said some stuff directly to my wife and tommy wasn’t even playing it was bizarre I’m shocked my wife laughed at her fat ass . Anyway 8 days let’s FFFing goooooo

your tommy devito dad?

This makes me want to start drinking.

Also because it’s Friday at 5 pm.

In all the years that I have been a Syracuse University Football fan going all the way back to the late 1960's, I can honestly say I have never been this excited for a season. I believe in Coach Babers, his entire Coaching Staff, Coach Edinger and his entire Staff. Watching these young men on the La Familia series and seeing the camaraderie that exists, the culture that Coach Babers and his staff have instilled and that these fine young men have bought into. I am very eager to see Tommy DeVito let it rip. Go Orange!!!!!!!!

Our 2 deep hasn't looked this talented and experienced in a long time. The schedule should also be relatively easy. If we can stay healthy there is no reason we can't at very worst replicate last season. I'm going to go with 10-2, but the 10 wins will look a little better then some of last years wins looked like (UNC, WMU)

Our 2 deep hasn't looked this talented and experienced in a long time. The schedule should also be relatively easy. If we can stay healthy there is no reason we can't at very worst replicate last season. I'm going to go with 10-2, but the 10 wins will look a little better then some of last years wins looked like (UNC, WMU)
im fine with 8 -4 never forget where we have come from thats a very easy slope to fall down and after everything this fanbase has been through we can never become cocky because we know what the bottom and also the perrenial top 25 feels like (atleast everyone born before 1990 )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marz44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom