2019 Fall Camp: Practice Day #5, Wednesday 8/7/2019 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Fall Camp: Practice Day #5, Wednesday 8/7/2019

CuseLegacy

9:00am -11:55am Practice Day #5 First ten minutes of practice open to media
12:00pm Interviews: Coach Babers

Last edited:
Would love to have seen Nunn get some reps at corner. Bradshaw and Frederick will leave some gaps. We will be fine with Iffy and Trill (if he’s not at nickel) at CB but just with our superior depth in the secondary I was hoping he could play CB/Nickel and Jonas could slot in as a backup Safety.

Hopefully Heckel is ok though. We can not afford injuries on the OL that could derail the season. It appears Servais shed some weight to play more nimble on the outside hopefully he can play where the staffed planned for him to play.

I know Heckel has a “sickness” I don’t know if that’s the proper term for it. I’m not sure what it is called, but it has been widely reported. He has to give blood once a month or something along those lines where it absolutely drains him for a day or two. This could be one of those cases, kid is a warrior and if that’s the case he should be back at practice tomorrow.

I know Heckel has a “sickness” I don’t know if that’s the proper term for it. I’m not sure what it is called, but it has been widely reported. He has to give blood once a month or something along those lines where it absolutely drains him for a day or two. This could be one of those cases, kid is a warrior and if that’s the case he should be back at practice tomorrow.

Very good point.

We shouldn't jump to any conclusions regarding this, especially given his fairly serious medical condition, that he's been managing so well throughout his career.

Let's hope that's "all" it is, and he's back at it in a day or 2.

He has congenital TTP which is a really rare blood disorder. He gets plasma infused once a month. Donate blood cuse fans

Would love to have seen Nunn get some reps at corner. Bradshaw and Frederick will leave some gaps. We will be fine with Iffy and Trill (if he’s not at nickel) at CB but just with our superior depth in the secondary I was hoping he could play CB/Nickel and Jonas could slot in as a backup Safety.

Hopefully Heckel is ok though. We can not afford injuries on the OL that could derail the season. It appears Servais shed some weight to play more nimble on the outside hopefully he can play where the staffed planned for him to play.
I think Nunn will get a chance at safety bot not sure which one. Fred kills it in coverage while scoop gets beat a bit more and iffy taking his spot is good. Scoop is a great 3 rd corner.

imo Nunn will get on the field at nickel backing up Stritz.

imo Nunn will get on the field at nickel backing up Stritz.

But Stritz is backing up Trill at nickel, so being 3rd string doesn't = get on the field a whole bunch.

It's an incredibly awesome "problem" to have in the secondary - a 4* quality guy can't crack the 2-deep?
YES, PLEASE!!!! :cool:

Agreed. I found it interesting that on a recent article on syracuse.com the reporter had mentioned that Servais said the plan was for him to now bulk up during camp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom