2019 NIT Season Tip-Off | Syracusefan.com

2019 NIT Season Tip-Off

Won't be Kansas or Kentucky since there's already a BigXII and SEC team involved.

Good point. One of the two PAC-12 programs that anyone cares about please! Or Washington! That could be fun.

Hopefully no gross Big Ten schools.

Hopefully no gross Big Ten schools.

You mean like Rutgers??? Could also be Yukon. Not sure how well Ole Miss and Oklahoma State travel so they might want another more local team to help fill Barclays.

A team like Gonzaga would be appealing as a 4th.

They would, though since we just played them in the dance(and Michigan St.), I’m kinda hoping for a big name program that we haven’t played in a long time.

They would, though since we just played them in the dance(and Michigan St.), I’m kinda hoping for a big name program that we haven’t played in a long time.
There are some big name programs left Arizona, UCLA, Michigan, Villanova, Indiana.

No to UW. Hop is a competitor that fishes in our pool. Losing could cost us if there is a head to head recruit food fight.

I guess I just don’t worry about stuff like that. We’re friggin Syracuse. We’ll get players. I want matchups that might be fun/intriguing to watch.

Just how I look at it.

Michigan State and UCLA will be in Maui next season. EDIT: Zags and Wolverines are in the Atlantis tournament in 2019.

Last edited:
I really wish they would leave those three terrible letters "NIT" as far away from this tournament's name as possible. Cuse playing against an unexciting lineup with "Preseason NIT" as the tourney name looks pretty depressing/insulting.

It’s not a great field right now but it satisfies the NYC alumni for a year we don’t have any other games near NYC.

Hopefully the 4th team is an elite team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom