2019 NY Football Giants Season .. | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

2019 NY Football Giants Season ..

Jones is obviously getting all the press as a QB, but Dexter Lawrence is looking really good. Should’ve had two sacks last game but Jenkins dumb penalty took one away. He’s consistently getting pressure. If we could get a better edge rusher, this DLine could be great going forward with Lawrence as the centerpiece.

The Giants putting together a mash unit just to field a team Thursday is why they should not have Thursday games. Not enough recovery time.
NFL should allow entire 53 man rosters for Thursday night games.
If you are healthy you can suit up.
It would be fair for all teams.
Since everyone plays on a Thursday night.

Also is it so freaking hard to schedule teams off byes for TNF.
I mean jeez.

Lawrence Tynes has kicked the Giants to the Super Bowl!!!

NFL should allow entire 53 man rosters for Thursday night games.
If you are healthy you can suit up.
It would be fair for all teams.
Since everyone plays on a Thursday night.

Also is it so freaking hard to schedule teams off byes for TNF.
I mean jeez.

I really like the 53 man idea. TBH I like it for all games but it really makes sense for Thursday night.

I am now firmly in the Alsacs and ForCuseSake camp regarding Eli. He is dead to me, and should never make the HOF.

Why?

From the article:
Abby doesn’t know where her husband is. She scans the field. Even seven-month-old Charlie—Chill Man Charlie, they call him, because he never cries—appears to be looking. Daddy is nowhere to be found.

Five minutes pass. The stadium is nearly empty when Abby decides they somehow must have missed Eli come off the field. “That’s a first,” she says. Then she squirts ketchup on a hot dog, wraps it in cellophane and places it in a bag to bring to her husband, along with two Bud Lights.

1570829799410.gif

Sorry, KaiserUEO and OrangeDW

I am now firmly in the Alsacs and ForCuseSake camp regarding Eli. He is dead to me, and should never make the HOF.

Why?

From the article:
Abby doesn’t know where her husband is. She scans the field. Even seven-month-old Charlie—Chill Man Charlie, they call him, because he never cries—appears to be looking. Daddy is nowhere to be found.

Five minutes pass. The stadium is nearly empty when Abby decides they somehow must have missed Eli come off the field. “That’s a first,” she says. Then she squirts ketchup on a hot dog, wraps it in cellophane and places it in a bag to bring to her husband, along with two Bud Lights.

View attachment 171346

Oh wow. I sometimes prefer to eat a good hot dog plain. Sometimes with some good mustard (Dijon, not that yellow stuff - Cosmo Kramer). NEVER ketchup. That’s just horrible.

Oh wow. I sometimes prefer to eat a good hot dog plain. Sometimes with some good mustard (Dijon, not that yellow stuff - Cosmo Kramer). NEVER ketchup. That’s just horrible.
Right? I mean, I'm not a Dijon guy, but I am spicy brown. Yellow in a pinch. Ketchup is just...wrong.

Right? I mean, I'm not a Dijon guy, but I am spicy brown. Yellow in a pinch. Ketchup is just...wrong.

Spicy brown is great too! I just got a kick out of Kramer looking down on “this yellow stuff” and wanted to use the line. Do actually like Dijon though.

Hoffman’s snappy grillers with nothing on them are perfect to me.

Eli being a southern boy, may not know good hot dogs?

Edited to include attempt at over the top hot take:

It all came too fast for Eli. Being drafted #1, and being the starting QB for the New York Giants by mid season of his rookie year. He never was afforded the pleasure of truly getting to know the people’s New York City and experiencing the real “gritty, gritty”(another Kramer line!). You think this guy ever visited a real New York hot dog stand? He went from eating crawfish in Mississippi straight to eating at restaurants that got 5 stars in Zagats, leaving his hot dog experience sorely lacking. Poor bastard.

Last edited:
Spicy brown Mustard. Cmon Manning family. It’s gotta be mustard.

Why?

From the article:

View attachment 171346

That was a great article.

Favorite line was Cooper saying how Peyton would’ve killed a reporter by Week 2 had he been in NYC.

Couldn’t have found a better personality fit to play in the NYC media market.

Glad he’s retiring.

He’ll always be She-li to me.

(And I’m also a godless heathen who enjoys putting ketchup on a hot dog)

Last edited:
That was a great article.

Favorite line was Cooper saying how Peyton would’ve killed a reporter by Week 2 had he been in NYC.

Couldn’t have found a better personality fit to play in the NYC media market.

Glad he’s retiring.

He’ll always be She-li to me.

(And I’m also a godless heathen who also enjoys putting ketchup on a hot dog)
You had me until your last two sentences. ;)