2019 NY Football Giants Season .. | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

2019 NY Football Giants Season ..

who maggie & bart?

or the other programmed to hate Eli national trolls who hate because he beat them for 10 years??
Bart Scott is amazing. He said on Monday the Patriots are done because they have never won a road playoff game before making the Super Bowl.
They have won 3 AFC title games on the road before 6 of their championships including last freaking year in Kansas City and this guy is paid to give analysis.

jurgenson & namath = under .500
blanda, moon & fouts = no more than 3 wins above .500

Bart Scott is amazing. He said on Monday the Patriots are done because they have never won a road playoff game before making the Super Bowl.
They have won 3 AFC title games on the road before 6 of their championships including last freaking year in Kansas City and this guy is paid to give analysis.
bart is an idiot.

thankfully, hes soon to be espn's idiot.

Evan is getting Afternoon Drive next week, who his partner will be is still TBA.

jurgenson & namath = under .500
blanda, moon & fouts = no more than 3 wins above .500

Good thing Namath came through on that guarantee and that he played in NY. His stats are atrocious. Really has no biz being in the HoF. If Danny Dimes can't play any more this year then Eli has a shot to post a lower winning percentage than any QB in the HoF.

Good thing Namath came through on that guarantee and that he played in NY. His stats are atrocious. Really has no biz being in the HoF. If Danny Dimes can't play any more this year then Eli has a shot to post a lower winning percentage than any QB in the HoF.
That’s all that matters

He may get in. There will be a waiting period.
never claimed there couldnt or wouldnt be.

if he is done this year, he just may sneak in as the next QB after Peyton and before Brees, Brady & Ben.

the next few years we might see the HOF clean up the ommited QB roster by adding Simms, Boomer & Anderson.

never claimed there couldnt or wouldnt be.

if he is done this year, he just may sneak in as the next QB after Peyton and before Brees, Brady & Ben.

the next few years we might see the HOF clean up the ommited QB roster by adding Simms, Boomer & Anderson.

I guess for that to happen then Brady, Ben and Brees will all be playing for a few years.

I think folks in the tri-state area are gonna be surprised to see that those outside a 100 mile radius of NY do not hold Eli in the same high regard.

I guess for that to happen then Brady, Ben and Brees will all be playing for a few years.

I think folks in the tri-state area are gonna be surprised to see that those outside a 100 mile radius of NY do not hold Eli in the same high regard.
thats too bad.

because the stats and bling do not lie.

thats too bad.

because the stats and bling do not lie.

Depends on which stats you focus on. Is it the durability, clutch performances in some big moments and of course the two SB rings or is it the 340 TOs, the overall .500 record, playing in more than a dozen seasons where he didn't win a playoff game? Either side of the argument is viable. I think it's undeniable that his sub-par play over the last five years has tarnished his rep to a degree.

I mean, would anyone complain if Ron Rivera were to coach Big Blue next year? Has to be a better option than Shurmur... no?

I mean, would anyone complain if Ron Rivera were to coach Big Blue next year? Has to be a better option than Shurmur... no?
I would not be totally averse to that. Need to see who's available.

I would not be totally averse to that. Need to see who's available.
Yeah need to take a look at all the options available, but I think another direction is warranted and they could do a lot worse than Rivera.

Bennie Fowler
Cody Latimer
Russell Shepard
TJ Jones
Cody Core

That was the WR crew for Eli v the bills.

Tomorrow is
Sterling Shepard
Golden Tate
Darius Slayton
Cody Latimer
Cody Core

Slightly different...

Bennie Fowler
Cody Latimer
Russell Shepard
TJ Jones
Cody Core

That was the WR crew for Eli v the bills.

Tomorrow is
Sterling Shepard
Golden Tate
Darius Slayton
Cody Latimer
Cody Core

Slightly different...

Are you going to be able to sleep tonight with all the excitement Kaiser?

Are you going to be able to sleep tonight with all the excitement Kaiser?
Only 1 thing matters sports wise this weekend.

And it will be announced at 8pm on MLBN.

I will sleep from good drink.

Either in celebration or depression.

in case of a L tonight, he gets the Dolphins at home to equal up the Alsacs stat...but more importantly, it gives guys like me 1 chance to cheer him, before he rides off into that sunset to the west...that leads to CANTON.