2019 NY Football Giants Season .. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2019 NY Football Giants Season ..

Eli missed some throws, but only had 1 NFL legit target, not including Saquon.

D is horrible.

Love how every Eli tipped ball is an automatic INT and Allen has a tipped ball that registers at Newark Liberty as a UFO from it starts height, and it lands comfortably in the secondary keeping the bills drive alive.

Hope the Bills are legit, because the jets and fish are definitely handing the pats their usual 2 free wins each.
Bills are a 10-6 team.
They aren’t ready to win in the playoffs but they have a good shot to get there.

AFC imo is Kansas City and New England.

Your Gmen need to let Jones play and develop.
See if Jacksonville will give you guys a 3rd for Eli.

Bills are a 10-6 team.
They aren’t ready to win in the playoffs but they have a good shot to get there.

That’s all my thoughts.

Ive always said that if they were drafting a QB that high, then don’t bring back Eli.

I’m used to the O calling out the D or the D calling out then O...but we now got the secondary calling out the pass rush.

Yikes...

That’s all my thoughts.

Ive always said that if they were drafting a QB that high, then don’t bring back Eli.

I’m used to the O calling out the D or the D calling out then O...but we now got the secondary calling out the pass rush.

Yikes...

Specialization of labor. Prime tool of capitalism. ;)

It's time. If they prolong this Eli's career record will be under 500, which is damn shameful when you think about how many times his teammates and GM let him down after the second Supe.

All Jones really needs is 4-6 games.

Let’s see if we can keep this season alive before we tank it.

Bills are a 10-6 team.

Gardner Minschew is playing much better than Eli could in Jax and Foles is coming back. No need to make that move. Eli is shot.

Maybe we can finally stop talking about Eli here now that he's just a backup QB.
CA04F2E1-E162-4993-A04F-7AFA33211EB4.gif

Gardner Minschew is playing much better than Eli could in Jax and Foles is coming back. No need to make that move. Eli is shot.
See, this here is just stupid trolling.

He’s certainly not shot, the Giants front office should be though .

Eli Manning will finish his career at 116-116 in the regular season if he doesn’t start another game.
I hope he gets into the HOF it will enhance the case for a guy like Julian Edelman.

Eli Manning will finish his career at 116-116 in the regular season if he doesn’t start another game.
I hope he gets into the HOF it will enhance the case for a guy like Julian Edelman.
How would that enhance the case for a complementary piece

Playing devil as advocate here.

He won SB MVP just like Eli.

Eli is the definition of average anyway you look at it. Record. Rating adjusted for league average. Everything. If Eli gets in it is based on just because he threw a pass that David Tyree caught on his helmet.

Can’t wait for someone to tell me Joe Flacco is a HOFer based on 3 games.

Julian Edelman is second in NFL history in postseason catches, yards, and receiving TDS.
With a SB MVP.

Eli’s entire case is on the 2 postseason runs. His regular seasons were all middle of the road to slightly above average at his peak.

He only led the lead the in categories of throwing INTs in the regular season which he did 3 times.

Please.

Edelman haz no shot.

He’s patriots HOFer, but he doesnt have the stats to get in.

See, this here is just stupid trolling.

He’s certainly not shot, the Giants front office should be though .

I think Eli could help a team that just needs a competent QB for sure. I'm with you there.

Hypothetical (I'm acknowledging I was the draft Darnold guy), but if Jones plays, does terribly and we end up with the #1 pick (can't imagine that would happen with Miami, but for these purposes...), do you draft Tua or do you guy with someone like Chase Young at DE?

Julian Edelman is second in NFL history in postseason catches, yards, and receiving TDS.
With a SB MVP.

Eli’s entire case is on the 2 postseason runs. His regular seasons were all middle of the road to slightly above average at his peak.

He only led the lead the in categories of throwing INTs in the regular season which he did 3 times.

Edelman has a PED mark on his resume; this will negate his post season success (in addition to having the GOAT throwing him the rock).

Manning has a far better chance at the HOF given his resume, reputation and the fact that he was THE face of a franchise for 15 years.

(I'm gonna go hurl now)

With a SB MVP.

Look at Eli’s overall #s.

Then look at Edelman’s and compare to his contemporaries.

He doesn’t play full seasons, doesn’t make the Pro Bowl and took steroids.

His playoff #s are inflated by being a leach on the tommy & bill tit.

This is ridiculous.