Women's Lacrosse - 2019 Schedule | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse 2019 Schedule

i’m content with regy leaving after this season. never was a fan of his defenses for the women’s team. their defense is what has always seemed to be their downfall every time they’ve been in a big game i.e. final four/championship. if their defense was as good as their offense (especially the years kayla was playing) they could’ve won 4 national championships. i’ve been calling for his head for awhile now— especially after that monstrosity of a season last year. let’s just hope gary can get someone at cuse that can get us past that hump we haven’t yet been able to achieve. anyone have any guesses as to who he will hire??

Freshman Megan Carney made the cut and freshman Sarah Cooper just left short. Inside Lacrosse’s #1 incoming freshman defender and doesn’t make the cut? I’m assuming it’s because Kelly Amonte Hiller wanted all of her Northwestern recruits on the team. But Sarah is still a very good defender who helped Notre Dame Prep end Mcdonough’s 198 game win streak at the IAAM finals for an IAAM championship. She also shined at the UA All America game as well and helped the South win in overtime. Should make a big and much needed impact this season on a struggling defense that needs a lot of structure.

Emily Hawryschuk featured on the cover of US Lacrosse Magazine’s preview edition. finished last year with 61 points (53 goals), 34 draw controls, 20 GB’s. Hoping 2019 is another big year for Emily and she steps up and becomes a leader on this 2019 squad. She is an incredible athlete that isn’t afraid to bull her way to the goal and score (even if she has to truck someone over in the process) haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom