2019 Transfers | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Transfers

Doesn't surprise . Reporters/journalists today rush to be first to a story without confirming only to later correct. Sorry Newhouse but it is what it is.

Gray is on the free agent tour exploring his options and fits, the schools being visited are doing the same .

Unless it comes directly from his mouth then his priorities, preferences and intent are not truly known. Wouldn't shock me if he returns to BU or winds up at a solid academic school supposedly not in contention such as Syracuse .

Time will tell

I'd be shocked if he ends up back at BU. He's definitely transferring the question is where. Duke seems the most logical fit but as you noted it's going to play out on his timeline.

I'd be shocked if he ends up back at BU. He's definitely transferring the question is where. Duke seems the most logical fit but as you noted it's going to play out on his timeline.

Yes, Duke is one of the more logical fits given Danowki's LI connections and their offensive makeup . I do see Syracuse having some appeal

Doesn't surprise . Reporters/journalists today rush to be first to a story without confirming only to later correct. Sorry Newhouse but it is what it is.

Gray is on the free agent tour exploring his options and fits, the schools being visited are doing the same .

Unless it comes directly from his mouth then his priorities, preferences and intent are not truly known. Wouldn't shock me if he returns to BU or winds up at a solid academic school supposedly not in contention such as Syracuse .

Time will tell

Your opinion on journalists today is a broad generalization. Sorry, but that’s the truth.

Yes, Duke is one of the more logical fits given Danowki's LI connections and their offensive makeup . I do see Syracuse having some appeal

It appears he wants to go somewhere where he’s a good fit and he can win a title.

79 shots .709 sog%, .443 sh% 35g, 9a, 13 tos
59 shots .695 sog%, .441 sh% 26g.15a, 28 tos
65 shots .615 sog% . 277sh% 18g, 21a 12to's
172 shots .535 sog%, .295 sh%,49g, 62a 57tos

Voigt was such an accurate sniper, Solomon was a well rounded, efficient hybrid. They will be missed. Openings lead me back to the hypothetical of a Gray

He is elite, a desired want, a supposed need but do ponder the way he would change our offense if he ever came here. Certainly bring a different dynamic, easily envision even more exciting play and benefits reaped but also see some adaptations needed to assimilate all.

Staff would need to recompose attack to best synergize and have to reshape overall approach as he'd be deployed at X and initiate much that has been started up top. Supposed weakness of offense has been lack of star attackman but cited strength has been diversification of scoring by many talents especially at midfield. Cuse offense is going to be good either way as long as openings adequately filled which is not a given. Gray has much appeal while Dordevic still intrigues.

Forum. Just thinking out loud on various hypotheticals that are figments of a active imagination

79 shots .709 sog%, .443 sh% 35g, 9a, 13 tos
59 shots .695 sog%, .441 sh% 26g.15a, 28 tos
65 shots .615 sog% . 277sh% 18g, 21a 12to's
172 shots .535 sog%, .295 sh%,49g, 62a 57tos

Voigt was such an accurate sniper, Solomon was a well rounded, efficient hybrid. They will be missed. Openings lead me back to the hypothetical of a Gray

He is elite, a desired want, a supposed need but do ponder the way he would change our offense if he ever came here. Certainly bring a different dynamic, easily envision even more exciting play and benefits reaped but also see some adaptations needed to assimilate all.

Staff would need to recompose attack to best synergize and have to reshape overall approach as he'd be deployed at X and initiate much that has been started up top. Supposed weakness of offense has been lack of star attackman but cited strength has been diversification of scoring by many talents especially at midfield. Cuse offense is going to be good either way as long as openings adequately filled which is not a given. Gray has much appeal while Dordevic still intrigues.

Forum. Just thinking out loud on various hypotheticals that are figments of a active imagination
Is it true that we offered him #22?

I know SU's midfield is pretty crowded as is (and an excellent one at least on paper) but we should be all over this like white on rice. ALL OVER THIS.

I know SU's midfield is pretty croweded as is (and an excellent one at least on paper) but we should be all over this like white on rice. ALL OVER THIS.

He played quite a bit like an attack guy. Not exactly much of a Trimboli style alley dodger. Did a lot of two man game style plays and dodges from the wing that could easily translate to attack. Not to mention the excellent offball finishing. He would start right away here at attack.

He played quite a bit like an attack guy. Not exactly much of a Trimboli style alley dodger. Did a lot of two man game style plays and dodges from the wing that could easily translate to attack. Not to mention the excellent offball finishing. He would start right away here at attack.

Agreed, and if we were able to land him it would make up for not really being in the Gray sweepstakes. If you assume he is doing this to be closer to home it becomes a question of Syracuse vs Albany. The fact that he was once committed here is a double edged sword as we don't know the circumstances surrounding his decommit. Still, assuming he has any and I mean any interest in SU we should be going all out to land him especially when you consider he can go to school here for free under the Promise Scholarship.

especially when you consider he can go to school here for free under the Promise Scholarship.

Oh the what now? I'm assuming it is for Native Americans? Sweet! A few old IMG buddies on our team as well. And possibly the most crucial is that Albany was a hot mess last year while we had an impressive (regular) season.

Oh the what now? I'm assuming it is for Native Americans? Sweet! A few old IMG buddies on our team as well. And possibly the most crucial is that Albany was a hot mess last year while we had an impressive (regular) season.

You would have to think that its 50/50 at best whether Nanticoke will be back for his Jr year after all of the issues/drama that went last off-season and during this past season. SU needs to strike quick on this, hopefully the staff is fully aware and already making moves.

Give him 22. Run him out of the box like Mariano.

If we offered it to Gray, why not Scanlan as well, right? Disagree on the box situation, but that's neither here nor there at this point. He's got to transfer here first.

Scanlan’s twitter page is still all Loyola. Not that that necessarily means anything, but perhaps he’s just looking to see what’s out there.

His game is somewhat reminiscent of Brendan Bomberry n he would fit at attack with Refhuss n our mids n all would benefit

His game is somewhat reminiscent of Brendan Bomberry n he would fit at attack with Refhuss n our mids n all would benefit
Agreed. I don’t want to get ahead of myself but this feels both like a good fit and like it’s actually possible

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom